People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
That really is the most bizarre post I've read in a long time, you've surpassed yourself Hazz.

Why the **** would the WTO be defining tourism??
Why the **** would the way other people choose to enjoy their time off even slightly annoy you?

Next time I ask my two and a half year old daughter where she would like to go for a holiday, and she shouts back "BLACKPOOL !" (as she invariably does because we went there for a couple of days last year and she ****ing loved it), I shall inform her that we cannot ever go there again as it does not conform to the WTO definition of tourism

Next time I ask my two and a half year old daughter where she would like to go for a holiday, and she shouts back "BLACKPOOL !" (as she invariably does because we went there for a couple of days last year and she ****ing loved it), I shall inform her that we cannot ever go there again as it does not conform to the WTO definition of tourism

My kids love it - I hate it, but I loved it too 40 years ago.

Postman - Can you not read you stupid twat? You have just delivered something that is for a different road and a different postcode to this one. Worst bit is that it's not even anything decent, its a fecking women's catalogue.

Last edited:
Postman - Can you not read you stupid twat? You have just delivered something that is for a different road and a different postcode to this one. Worst bit is that it's not even anything decent, its a fecking women's catalogue.

That’ll be Rich.

Coz he signs for my ****ing post and then has the audacity to write on it, “signed for by your friendly postman, Rich.”

What a cheeky fecker! :icon_lol:

What is it with ****ing delivery people today? Fedex have just delivered me an empty package with a hole in it!

That really is the most bizarre post I've read in a long time, you've surpassed yourself Hazz.

Why the **** would the WTO be defining tourism??
Why the **** would the way other people choose to enjoy their time off even slightly annoy you?

a) World Tourism Organisation

http://www.unwto.org/index.php

b) Because I am a crazy mother ****er. Now leave me alone. :icon_lol:

I just can't understand the lure of visiting a place to go play bingo, do karakoke and eat egg and chips. Maybe I over-cooked the ''torrent'' of abuse I gave out.

I just can't understand the lure of visiting a place to go play bingo, do karakoke and eat egg and chips.

Unfortunately that's all some people might be able to afford.

The problem is the type of people I was getting at can afford better but decide to ''dumb down'' for a holiday.

It's a complete wild stab in the dark here, but maybe they actually enjoy doing those things :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69