People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
people who don't feel tired at bedtime, when they yawned all the way through the afternoon...:icon_redf

people who go abroad in peak summertime and come back and moan that it was 'too hot'' wel der of course it was you fecking idiots :icon_roll:102:
If it's any consolation, it's not hot enough for me here.
and while were on the holiday theme....people who got to the same hotel year after year after year...boring :)
When they have a 2 hr happy hour with free drinks, it's a bit hard to ignore. :icon_redf

DHL.

They left a delivery note saying "Left at 25", I live at 17, why the **** would they go four houses up? Never mind I went to 25, no parcel. 23 no parcel. same at 21,19 and 15. They **** hasn't even peeled the label off to be signed for so he clearly didn't deliver it. Now their customer service says we should phone the police because one of our neighbours is clearly stealing our packages!

Twats!

DHL.

They left a delivery note saying "Left at 25", I live at 17, why the **** would they go four houses up? Never mind I went to 25, no parcel. 23 no parcel. same at 21,19 and 15. They **** hasn't even peeled the label off to be signed for so he clearly didn't deliver it. Now their customer service says we should phone the police because one of our neighbours is clearly stealing our packages!

Twats!

All delivery companies are a bunch of clueless ****tards! :098:

Council officials who haven't got the sense they were born with

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/7500376.stm

I actually agree with them on this. Rules are there for a reason and shouldn't be broken for cases like this. Once you allow "common sense" to dictate when a law should be bent then you allow human error, and it will seem common sense to let a "family friend" do it without one, only for the family friend to take advantage.

I actually agree with them on this. Rules are there for a reason and shouldn't be broken for cases like this. Once you allow "common sense" to dictate when a law should be bent then you allow human error, and it will seem common sense to let a "family friend" do it without one, only for the family friend to take advantage.

:icon_eek:
You cannot be serious?!?! Did you actually read the article?
No 'law' is being 'bent', it's a council 'policy' that is being enforced without any sense or logic whatever. She's the child's mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69