People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who insist on telling you about some hilarious side splitting thing that happened to them or a friend even though you have told them not to because you know you will not share their enjoyment of it...but they still have to tell you in fits of laughter and then cop the hump when you can only raise a grin.

People who want to tell you about people who insist on telling them about some hilarious side splitting thing that happened to them or a friend even though they have told them not to because they know they will not share their enjoyment of it...but they still have to tell them in fits of laughter and then cop the hump when they can only raise a grin.

People who want to tell you about people who insist on telling them about some hilarious side splitting thing that happened to them or a friend even though they have told them not to because they know they will not share their enjoyment of it...but they still have to tell them in fits of laughter and then cop the hump when they can only raise a grin.

I wouldn't even raise a grin for them bastards,just stare at them pathetically:102:

People who applaud posts in the Leicester City Forum purely because they are more than three paragraphs long.

I sense one coming.

I'll take your word on that.

I think I lip-read the other driver saying "****ing ****". :icon_lol:​
He would have been talking about his own driver. He wouldn't have been talking about muzzysgal, surely :icon_conf​

Last edited:
People who say 'follow me' and then it transpires 40 minutes in to a supposed 10 minute journey that they havent got a ****ing clue where they are going!

****ing traffic wardens who give my dad a parking ticket because his disabled badge wa upside down! :icon_roll

People that send you the wrong remote control for your set top box, despite you telling them the make and model.

Channel hopping is not easy unless you've got 7 foot arms!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69