People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ex-Beaumont Leys pupil. Martyrs were the dirty Catholics from across the road. I waged that you'd either be an ex-Martyrs or St Paul's pupil. I think they are the only two out and out catholic schools in the city.

Me too!

Ex-Beaumont Leys pupil. Martyrs were the dirty Catholics from across the road. I waged that you'd either be an ex-Martyrs or St Paul's pupil. I think they are the only two out and out catholic schools in the city.

ex-Martyrs...and I remember the little fights outside the school gates... our finishing time got changed because of you lot !!!

Whatever happened to the convent school?

Those convent girls..................

You know what DB, you really do come out with some shite.. I suppose you are some out of work freeloader who expects everybody else to pay for their sorry little lives. I suspect all you can afford in life is a bike, mainly because you won't have to pay out for anything else, and that then leaves plenty for cheap cider and cooking sherry and the odd gamble now and again on crack.
And hey tosser, dropping litter is an offence, or does that not apply to the unemployed!
Oh dear - someone seems to have had a nerve hit here don't they - now was it the reference to eating too many animals or ****ing too many of them I wonder?:102:

Oh dear - someone seems to have had a nerve hit here don't they - now was it the reference to eating too many animals or ****ing too many of them I wonder?:102:

no I don't like freeloaders, Brummies or cyclists!

**** me, you seem to be all 3!

I'd best not, I doubt I'd manage to escape the gravitational pull of your capacious arse and it might make your Dad jealous.

With you being a brummie, a cyclist and an unemployed scrounger, and maybe a lowlife of society, you are the complete ****.

With you being a brummie, a cyclist and an unemployed scrounger, and maybe a lowlife of society, you are the complete ****.
****ing hell!!! What label does that statement give to the French then?

ex-Martyrs...and I remember the little fights outside the school gates... our finishing time got changed because of you lot !!!

They have changed back since so both school do collide at the same time. I was once told off from the school field when being a one-man firm, I was shouting abuse behind Martyrs' goal whilst standing on a chair. However, it was a muddy field and the chair under my weight - soon gave away :icon_lol:

I was at English Martyrs for a couple of years and there was no trouble with Beaumont Leys at all.
All the lads that would be up for it at both schools all knew each other from playing football. All the organised fights were with New Parks school over the back of English Martyrs towards Groby road. There was some serious naughtiness that went on.

I could be up for that

I said complete not perfect, thick as well as unemployed eh?

Yup, unemployed and stupid, that's me all right. You must be really smart to have spotted that. I have a small penis too.

I bet you're really smart & funny, incredibly attractive and have a great physique because you don't seem to need to compensate for anything by spending your time on an online forum making anonymous, aggressive and unintelligent insults.

I wish I was you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610