People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's an individual Peggy, this thread is about types of people.

So you could, for example, have said "Successful TV presenters who get to dick about in fast cars and who earn lots of money piss me off"

Awwww, but that would include the Hamster :icon_cry:

That's an individual Peggy, this thread is about types of people.

So you could, for example, have said "Successful TV presenters who get to dick about in fast cars and who earn lots of money piss me off"
On the bright side, at least he can post a link now.

Awwww, but that would include the Hamster :icon_cry:

I remember the day he had that crash really well actually, I broke my fecking arm really badly.

:icon_lol:

I'm thinking of having my Internet disconnected, I'm after upsetting a shit-load of people today.
What have I become? :icon_lol:

Can't say I've noticed any difference really :icon_wink

Lesbians.

Granted that three of the four of my (oranges are not the only fruit) neighbours are fit and constitute a decent fantasy - but I'm extrapolating my sample to predict that no lesbian can park without blocking an entire street.

I intend to make sweeping judgements about Sky viewers who own cars over 10yrs old next.

Family. More to the point immediate family. Haven't they clicked on yet I LIKE being the black sheep who has nothing to do with them? So why at a family wedding do they want to sit wherever I'm sitting!! FFS
In the end I made sure I was sat with the family I DO get on with squished in around one of the tables just so they'd couldn't!

and last night the random other half of my brother went in a strop cos I ignored her brat as it walked by me....I mean what's that all about eh? Stupid bint.....I'm not overkeen on kids as it is, I'm less overkeen on kids who have parents who sponge off the state!

I had a very bad experience with Pimm's a few years ago, me and my mate stole a bottle from his mum's kitchen and necked it... and it came back up along with our pizza, niccccce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669