People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunch of filthy feckers, I make the odd comment about PS dress sense or Moz's vegetables and I'm branded a gaylord.

Bunch of filthy feckers, I make the odd comment about PS dress sense or Moz's vegetables and I'm branded a gaylord.

About that PM you sent me, I don't appear to be able to reply so will do so here. So, in answer to your questions.

1) 26/male/Maidstone, UK
2) 7 inches.
3) Once or twice, but I certainly don't make a habit of it.
4) Yes! I couldn't sit down for weeks
5) I'm allergic to some whipped cream products, so we'd have to do a patch test on a discrete area of my skin first.
6) £85.

About that PM you sent me, I don't appear to be able to reply so will do so here. So, in answer to your questions.

1) 26/male/Maidstone, UK
2) 7 inches.
5) I'm allergic to some whipped cream products, so we'd have to do a patch test on a discrete area of my skin first.
6) £85.

Sorry but I don't like the sound of that, atleast you had the decency to reply, no fecker else has.

1) 26/male/Maidstone, UK
2) 7 inches.
6) £85.

:102:

People who seemingly find it impossibe to turn their phone / blackberry off at public events. It really isn't that hard to remember.

people who text and don't check the number they are sending it to, thus, prepare for a heart attack of mammoth innane proportions;

Hi gorjus its amz got ya msg on fb sorry i culdnt make it 2nhampton i no i shuld hav bt me bein an emotional delusional wrek dcided 2 spend da day wiv ray still drumin it in my head dat it was our 2yr aniversary even though he dumpd me like 2mnts ago lol u gta kiss sum frogs b4 u find a prince ray told me he sent u a msg on fb bt if its just muggin u of dnt listen 2 it. Omg dan its so anoyin y cnt i just be his m8 its dificuld he telin evry1 im nt his girl n wen he had a few cans he shoutd dwn da fne and Z dat he aint intrestd in me shit dan ino i act tuff as nails bt it really hurt me i need 2 get ova him b4 he finds sum1else or i hear sumfing cz dat will kill me i no u dnt like him bt dis aint bwt him its bwt me staying sane so need ur manly advice inbox my fb dnt mug him of just tell me wt i cn do x

OMG!

people who text and don't check the number they are sending it to, thus, prepare for a heart attack of mammoth innane proportions;

Hi gorjus its amz got ya msg on fb sorry i culdnt make it 2nhampton i no i shuld hav bt me bein an emotional delusional wrek dcided 2 spend da day wiv ray still drumin it in my head dat it was our 2yr aniversary even though he dumpd me like 2mnts ago lol u gta kiss sum frogs b4 u find a prince ray told me he sent u a msg on fb bt if its just muggin u of dnt listen 2 it. Omg dan its so anoyin y cnt i just be his m8 its dificuld he telin evry1 im nt his girl n wen he had a few cans he shoutd dwn da fne and Z dat he aint intrestd in me shit dan ino i act tuff as nails bt it really hurt me i need 2 get ova him b4 he finds sum1else or i hear sumfing cz dat will kill me i no u dnt like him bt dis aint bwt him its bwt me staying sane so need ur manly advice inbox my fb dnt mug him of just tell me wt i cn do x

OMG!
I want to kill everyone involved in that situation. And you for making me read that ****ing toss.

OMG!

Did you make that up? Or are you able to receive texts that are over 800 characters long?

I want to kill everyone involved in that situation. And you for making me read that ****ing toss.
Surely a programme could be written into modern phones which detects such things. It could instigate a replica call and then activate a potassium cyanide canister concealed in the mouthpiece upon answer.

Perhaps this exists already and it just needs the switch flicking nationally. Who do I have to call to make this happen?

OMG!

Camberwell, post the number it came from and we can all send messages of disgust to it. People who spell like that need destroying!

Did you make that up? Or are you able to receive texts that are over 800 characters long?

And now the follow up text sent to me once I had pointed out her error;

Haha sos lmao it aint my fne either its my m8 bet i made him sound real butch it was spose 2 b 07984...

Happy Reading BM, and no I wouldn't know where to start making up that drivvel Macky.

I have an iPhone so maybe it allows longer messages...enjoy!

:icon_lol:

Last edited:
Camberwell, post the number it came from and we can all send messages of disgust to it. People who spell like that need destroying!

I have no problem with your request, except i fear Jeff may infract me, if not consider it yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669