People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you make that up? Or are you able to receive texts that are over 800 characters long?

Most modern phones can send and receive longer text messages it just sends it as 2,3 or 4 seperate messages (and charges accordingly). The phone at the other end should then be able to put it back together.

Most modern phones can send and receive longer text messages it just sends it as 2,3 or 4 seperate messages (and charges accordingly). The phone at the other end should then be able to put it back together.

Yes, I know. But they come as separate text messages. That message would've come as six individual texts

Think you're arguing at crossed purposes.

It would be sent and received and 6 separate SMS chunks.

The iPhone would put it all back together though and you'd never know (unless you don't receive a chunk - does happen now and then).

Your iPhone may stitch them together so that it appears as one message, but it will have taken 6 individual SMS messages to send it to your phone.

Unless it was sent from an iPhone in which case it would have taken one long message and seemelessly broken it up in the background.

Last edited:
Think you're arguing at crossed purposes.

It would be sent and received and 6 separate SMS chunks.

The iPhone would put it all back together though and you'd never know (unless you don't receive a chunk - does happen now and then).

We aren't. Macky changed his agument when he realised he was wrong. :icon_bigg

:icon_eek:
WTF?! Where did my argument change?

I don't understand the benefit of your pedantry(sp) in this. I SAW 1 message, i give not a f*** how it arrived, how it was stitched together and so forth...

...I therefore add you to the list of ''people that piss you off''. :icon_bigg

I don't understand the benefit of your pedantry(sp) in this. I SAW 1 message, i give not a f*** how it arrived, how it was stitched together and so forth...

...I therefore add you to the list of ''people that piss you off''. :icon_bigg

That is for types of people only. So you probably just need to add the Irish. You could narrow it down, to pedantic Irish fecks who like a drink and a smoke I suppose, but then if another annoys you then you will need to change it. Better to broad in fact, add the Celts.

That is for types of people only. So you probably just need to add the Irish. You could narrow it down, to pedantic Irish fecks who like a drink and a smoke I suppose, but then if another annoys you then you will need to change it. Better to broad in fact, add the Celts.

.... and the Welsh, Scots and French!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670