People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha, we should have been flying from here to Heathrow, but our flight from Boston last night didn't meet the connection. Logan closes at the slightest hint of bad weather, by the looks of things, as we had a flight cancelled on the way to Boston too.

This is the joy of not having direct flights.

Not going to the Palace match on Saturday now?

Gas and Electric companies that send you your final bill after moving house that is completely wrong, then when you call them on their pissing premium rate number, they tell you that the bill they sent you is wrong, and reel off all of the meter readings that you sent them in the first place.

The fecking original bill said we used £250 worth of gas in 3 bloody months. We only used that much in 2 years!

Ha ha, we should have been flying from here to Heathrow, but our flight from Boston last night didn't meet the connection. Logan closes at the slightest hint of bad weather, by the looks of things, as we had a flight cancelled on the way to Boston too.

This is the joy of not having direct flights.

I'm having horrible thoughts about my January trip to Maui.

My thoughts are with you at this time anyway - I hate flying at the best of times, and being stuck at an airport is awful.

Gas and Electric companies that send you your final bill after moving house that is completely wrong, then when you call them on their pissing premium rate number, they tell you that the bill they sent you is wrong, and reel off all of the meter readings that you sent them in the first place.

The fecking original bill said we used £250 worth of gas in 3 bloody months. We only used that much in 2 years!

A good tip, go on t'internet and find this site:

www.saynoto0870.com

click on 'find an alternative number', enter your premium rate number, it will then give you an alternative lower local rate number to use instead.

A good tip, go on t'internet and find this site:

www.saynoto0870.com

click on 'find an alternative number', enter your premium rate number, it will then give you an alternative lower local rate number to use instead.

It doesn't have one for the Walkers ticket office.

Depending on which organisation you're calling, the alternative number won't get you to the queue that you need and you'll be lost and frustrated in their IVR system

Prats who reverse without looking - straight into my parked car.

Not going to the Palace match on Saturday now?
We made it back in time for the game, no thanks to Air Canada.

I'm having horrible thoughts about my January trip to Maui.

My thoughts are with you at this time anyway - I hate flying at the best of times, and being stuck at an airport is awful.

As long as you have direct flights, it's not a problem, she says.....

At least we got back in time for the game, although it did seem surreal at times, not sure if that was the jetlag.....

Not direct flights - London to LA, then LA to MAUI I believe.

On the way back, we may be via San Fran. Can't remember exactly now, there were so many variables.

Not direct flights - London to LA, then LA to MAUI I believe.

On the way back, we may be via San Fran. Can't remember exactly now, there were so many variables.

We went to Maui on honeymoon 6 years ago. We went to Vegas first though but there weren't any direct flights even from there, we still had to go via Los Angeles. On the way back we went via San Francisco so stopped there for 3 nights to break it up a bit. Things may have changed, but certainly when we went it wasn't possible for us to fly direct to Maui from either London or Vegas.

If you can't fly direct, I would recommend connecting somewhere you can stop off and explore for a few days, thus avoiding the problems that we had. San Francisco is a great place to explore, even has a Filbert St!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669