People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young people never listen, they always think they know best - and they don't, I do. There are now a couple of young people grounded for the next 24 hours. That'll learn 'em.

.....the 35 year old, well dressed lady with her son, who, upon exiting mk shopping centre, gobbed a big old greeny on the pavement.... unbelievable.. why can't i be allowed to carry a big gun/knife to terminate people like that?

If you can't fly direct, I would recommend connecting somewhere you can stop off and explore for a few days, thus avoiding the problems that we had. San Francisco is a great place to explore, even has a Filbert St!!

I agree. We did exactly this and decided that, if we had to stop at San Francisco anyway, we might as well make the most of it. We cut a couple of days off Maui and stayed for 3 nights in SF and it just added to the trip. I enjoyed the city a lot, very different to other American places I've been to and, just as you say, it's a great place to explore.

Delivery companies.

They don't deliver when people are at home, they don't have accessible depots and they never bring complete orders.

oy! :mad: We arent all bad you know... apart from my female colleague, who I frequently want to stick rusty sharp objects into.

ok, what i really mean is "my girlfriend"

apologies

:)

People who think they have the right to talk to you like you are a peice of shit, or alternatively acting like a stalker monitoring everything you do and telling your best mate that you are lying to them just cos they don't like having some sort of control over someone anymore.

People who think they have the right to talk to you like you are a peice of shit, or alternatively acting like a stalker monitoring everything you do and telling your best mate that you are lying to them just cos they don't like having some sort of control over someone anymore.

this is just too familiar to me... ride it out, they get bored eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669