People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's watching everything you do.

Well apparently I'm shagging most of the men Leicestershire as I'm never in home in the evening.:icon_roll

Some men are ****ing arseholes and just cant let go...their pride has been dented.

I can understand the pride thing, but I don't see why that means he has to act the way he does in front of other people.
It is very embarrassing more so for them I think than for me cos I half expect it and I've had to walk away a few times so as not to say something I'll regret saying.

I am going to spend the evening being calm and focused instead of being wound up and arsey!
(Where's that vodka!!)

Well apparently I'm shagging most of the men Leicestershire as I'm never in home in the evening.:icon_roll

I can understand the pride thing, but I don't see why that means he has to act the way he does in front of other people.
It is very embarrassing more so for them I think than for me cos I half expect it and I've had to walk away a few times so as not to say something I'll regret saying.

I am going to spend the evening being calm and focused instead of being wound up and arsey!
(Where's that vodka!!)

I hope it all works out for you. One thing I would advise is not to discuss it on a forum like this .

That reminds me - can you fit me in on Wednesday evening, about 9 o'clock? :icon_wink

Sky. They want £199 for a new Sky+ box so I can have the honour of paying £10 a month for Multi-room. If they install it then it will be an additional £60, or I can install it myself and I only need to pay them £50!

Does anyone know if I can use my old Sky+ box from my house and avoid all costs?

When i had a new HD box, I rigged up my old sky+ box in the bedroom. I had to ring sky and they reset my old viewing card but that was all. It just worked from thereon in, didn't cost me a penny. No reason why yours shouldn't be the same.

When i had a new HD box, I rigged up my old sky+ box in the bedroom. I had to ring sky and they reset my old viewing card but that was all. It just worked from thereon in, didn't cost me a penny. No reason why yours shouldn't be the same.

Is it just a case of patching onto the two brown cables that go into the back of the current box in the living room? Or do I need to attach new cables to the dish?

Is it just a case of patching onto the two brown cables that go into the back of the current box in the living room? Or do I need to attach new cables to the dish?

You'll need a twin LNB on the dish and a separate cable running to the second box

Probably

Last edited:
You'll need a twin LNB on the dish and a separate cable running to the second box

Probably

:018:you'll need a quad lnb on he dish, 2 connect to he HD box, the 2 free ones can be connected to another sky + box or 2 other standard sky or freesat boxes.

:018:you'll need a quad lnb on he dish, 2 connect to he HD box, the 2 free ones can be connected to another sky + box or 2 other standard sky or freesat boxes.

Correctamundo. They are easy enough to fit and cheap enough to get hold of on ebay, as are the cables and plugs. If you are using it with Sky Multiroom, you will also need to connect it to a working phone line as well.

Why would he need a quad?

And why have you used the smiley with the waving cock & balls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00