People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
teh dick who started doing DIY at 830 this morning. eat shit you sniveling wretch, even 'god' took sundays off if you're willing to believe that sort of thing:098:

Simon Rattle, the curly-haired twat.

And does your dislike go any deeper than his curlyheadedness? To me he seems a good guy and a major talent - O'Neill-like in taking a second rate outfit and getting them to over-achieve; it deservedly landed him one of the biggest jobs in music.

teh dick who started doing DIY at 830 this morning. eat shit you sniveling wretch, even 'god' took sundays off if you're willing to believe that sort of thing:098:

Perhaps your neighbour (and God) is a Seventh-Day Adventist.

Isn't that enough?

Amazon. Who look lik Fothering-Thomas, who hav face like a squashed tomato and no he is a gurly.

5131Ro1rLoL._SS500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
People who are still fast asleep in bed at half eight on a Sunday morning. Don't they know I've got some fecking DIY to do :098:

I was still in bed at 8.30 this morning, I wasn't asleep though. Trying to stay in slumberland is impossible when youve got a cat that wants it's breakfast and is clawing your feet under the duvet to get you to move.

A cat in your bedroom???
Any animal unfortunate enough to find itself in my bedroom would be launched unceremoniously out of the window.

My two cats sleep on the bed. Well Skit waits til I've switched the light off and then she makes herself comfortable on my hip.

No ****ing way, I would not allow any animal anywhere near my bedroom.
If my dog even looks at the stairs, it only takes a glance from me to make him realise that going up there would be a really bad idea.

Don't get me wrong, I don't abuse them or anything, but I control all of my animals with a series of glances, funny faces, barely audible clicks made with my tongue and a big stick.

If my dog even looks at the stairs, it only takes a glance from me to make him realise that going up there would be a really bad idea.

Don't get me wrong, I don't abuse them or anything, but I control all of my animals with a series of glances, funny faces, barely audible clicks made with my tongue and a big stick.

Sits back and waits for the inevitable

Sits back and waits for the inevitable

I think you probably need to at least say hello first.

:icon_redf

Sit FoxCovert, sit. ****ing sit damn you. Sit the **** down now you little **** or you'll take a slap off this sally stick. Sit down to ****!
**** out of my bedroom as well, you dirty little fecker.

People who drop litter, it disgusts me how people can be so nonchalant about throwing their waste on the floor. They should be exterminated.

Litter and spitting are two pet hates of mine. Disgusting habits.

I would like to add taxi drivers who block your drive, and then think it's okay to get abusive if you ask them to move. A1 Taxis won't be getting any bookings from me, if that's the kind of driver that they employ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69