People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Litter and spitting are two pet hates of mine. Disgusting habits.

I would like to add taxi drivers who block your drive, and then think it's okay to get abusive if you ask them to move. A1 Taxis won't be getting any bookings from me, if that's the kind of driver that they employ.

I did both outside a pub on saturday night and was told that I'm 'cruel'. I'd say I was pissed and being lazy and gross.

I would like to add taxi drivers who block your drive, and then think it's okay to get abusive if you ask them to move. A1 Taxis won't be getting any bookings from me, if that's the kind of driver that they employ.

Stick all the vast majority of taxi drivers now. Left station Saturday and the cheeky twat went down Charles Street with seven hundred traffic lights as opposed to the ring road and Burley's flyover.

Stick all the vast majority of taxi drivers now. Left station Saturday and the cheeky twat went down Charles Street with seven hundred traffic lights as opposed to the ring road and Burley's flyover.

I have learned the hard way that you have to tell them exactly which route you want them to take and tell them that if they deviate from that route you will not pay. Works for me...

Tell me about it, and you have to dress it up as the "quickest" route, not the "cheapest" otherwise they try and take the piss even more. I might have had a few to drink, but I still know my way around Leicester.

You were driving a taxi pissed up?

Nope, I threw a fag packet in a bush and then had to spit because my tongue felt furry. I tried to do it very privately but a girl in a group noticed and said I was cruel.

Cruel, no. Scummy, yes.

Have you thought about getting student digs in the Meadows, you'd fit in nicely.....

:icon_lol: Please don't judge me on one druken act of littering.

:icon_lol: Please don't judge me on one druken act of littering.

Hey, I married an ex-Trent student who moved around the Meadows to avoid paying bill/Poll Tax (yes, it was that long ago)!

We cut through there last weekend to get to Trent Bridge, and he happily pointed out all the places he used to know, the place where some drunk woman had been left bleeding to death, the drug dealers, the nice pub where wouldn't get stabbed for accidentally wandering into...

I have learned the hard way that you have to tell them exactly which route you want them to take and tell them that if they deviate from that route you will not pay. Works for me...

My sister was in a taxi from Leicester to Markfield at the weekend which got pulled over for speeding. The drive locked them in the cab whilst he was in the police car and then after they had waited nearly 30 minutes carried on with the journey. He refused to give her her money back for a shit service (they make you pay before you ride if it's a longer journey now apparently).

My sister was in a taxi from Leicester to Markfield at the weekend which got pulled over for speeding. The drive locked them in the cab whilst he was in the police car and then after they had waited nearly 30 minutes carried on with the journey. He refused to give her her money back for a shit service (they make you pay before you ride if it's a longer journey now apparently).

I would have called the police, I've threatened that one before too when a cab driver locked me in :icon_bigg

Black cab drivers = scumbags.

59526_472139196054_511456054_7043583_2229018_n.jpg

Me!!!

Yea, exactly, did i hold you up?

I had a blowout! I got some awful looks of people that passed me. Apparently some prick was giving the guys abuse as they loaded my car on to their truck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69