People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who works in a call centre. Putting you on hold for fun, and hanging up randomly "by mistake"...
I worked in a call centre years ago. Got a right shoeing once for 'accidentally' hanging up on a bloke who couldn't speak a word of English and was wasting my time. Quit shortly after and got a real job.

Cyclists. If they're not cycling on the pavement and terrorising pedestrians, they are on the roads ignoring every rule going.

Completely and utterly agree.... Cyclists who ride their bikes on the pavement and cyclists who ride on the road and think that the rules of the road don't apply to them.... They all need to be drug off their bikes and run over by an 18-wheeler and then picked up and run over again...

Completely and utterly agree.... Cyclists who ride their bikes on the pavement and cyclists who ride on the road and think that the rules of the road don't apply to them.... They all need to be drug off their bikes and run over by an 18-wheeler and then picked up and run over again...
:038::038::038: Couldn't agree more.

They also piss off the cyclists who do not ride on the pavements and who do obey the rules.

Folk that get on busy trains stinking like a wet dog. We all pay water rates, why not make use of it?? Smelly ****ing Mackems

They also piss off the cyclists who do not ride on the pavements and who do obey the rules.

Quite. Cycling on the pavement also just seems stupid. As well as ****ing off pedestrians it's slower and more dangerous than cycling on the road.

Quite. Cycling on the pavement also just seems stupid. As well as ****ing off pedestrians it's slower and more dangerous than cycling on the road.

Talking about pavements.....twattish motorists who park up on pavements. Had a bit of a fire at one of the buildings near where I work, and cos folk couldn't get to where they normally park their cars, they left them parked up all over the palce on the teeny tiny access roads to other units etc. Even more annoying was the wassocks who had practically parked completely ON the narrow pavements which meant pedestrians( including several with pushchairs) had to go down a steep kerb and onto the road to get around the parked cars.

You pay road tax not pavement tax you ignorant pillocks!
Grrrrr.

Why would you sanction killing people, in a cruel and unusual way, for very minor offences?

I personally don't think pushbikes should be allowed on the road or the pavement, but I really wouldn't let it upset me so much that I'd want them to be murdered so nastily.

Why would you sanction killing people, in a cruel and unusual way, for very minor offences?

I personally don't think pushbikes should be allowed on the road or the pavement, but I really wouldn't let it upset me so much that I'd want them to be murdered so nastily.

since when have been the voice of reason?:icon_bigg

Quite. Just shows how ignorant and selfish people are.

Talking about pavements.....twattish motorists who park up on pavements. Had a bit of a fire at one of the buildings near where I work, and cos folk couldn't get to where they normally park their cars, they left them parked up all over the palce on the teeny tiny access roads to other units etc. Even more annoying was the wassocks who had practically parked completely ON the narrow pavements which meant pedestrians( including several with pushchairs) had to go down a steep kerb and onto the road to get around the parked cars.

You pay road tax not pavement tax you ignorant pillocks!
Grrrrr.

Again, ignorant and selfish. It would be interesting to see how these people would feel about parking on the pavement if they were confined to a wheelchair, or lost their sight. It's in the Highway Code that you shouldn't park on the pavement, and it's also contained in one of the Highways Acts, however the police won't do anything about it, as it is not considered serious enough for them to deal with. Most of the pavements where I live are unwalkable because of the cars parked all over the place.

This goes onto my other bug bear with drivers; there are far too many cars on the roads. Too many people see driving as a right and not a privilege. I've sat in the public gallery at the Mags when they've been dealing with the road traffic offences, and the people who continue to drive when they shouldn't or can't be bothered to tax or MOT their vehicles shock me. If they bother to turn up, they don't ever look bothered, because we all know they'll continue to drive once they've left the court house. Many people ignore speeding tickets, they ignore the forms, and no doubt, they'll ignore the letter telling them they're disqualified, because a lot of the time it'll be totters.

Then there's unnecessary journeys; the number of times I've walked to the local shops (5-10 mins, depending on how I feel), only to see a neighbour driving into the car park, who had been at home when I left the house. It's no wonder most of them are fat, and have fat kids.

Quite. Just shows how ignorant and selfish people are.

Again, ignorant and selfish. It would be interesting to see how these people would feel about parking on the pavement if they were confined to a wheelchair, or lost their sight. It's in the Highway Code that you shouldn't park on the pavement, and it's also contained in one of the Highways Acts, however the police won't do anything about it, as it is not considered serious enough for them to deal with. Most of the pavements where I live are unwalkable because of the cars parked all over the place.

This goes onto my other bug bear with drivers; there are far too many cars on the roads. Too many people see driving as a right and not a privilege. I've sat in the public gallery at the Mags when they've been dealing with the road traffic offences, and the people who continue to drive when they shouldn't or can't be bothered to tax or MOT their vehicles shock me. If they bother to turn up, they don't ever look bothered, because we all know they'll continue to drive once they've left the court house. Many people ignore speeding tickets, they ignore the forms, and no doubt, they'll ignore the letter telling them they're disqualified, because a lot of the time it'll be totters.

Then there's unnecessary journeys; the number of times I've walked to the local shops (5-10 mins, depending on how I feel), only to see a neighbour driving into the car park, who had been at home when I left the house. It's no wonder most of them are fat, and have fat kids.

knock their wing mirror in

Whoever decided that the i-Player needed to be changed.

Everyone involved in the process of manufacturing my work laptop, those who made the software, them who sort the IT at work and he who made the decision to take my lovely one away and give me the piece of shit I got three weeks ago.

So I destroyed it on front of a crowd this morning.

Am now awaiting a new one.

Everyone involved in the process of manufacturing my work laptop, those who made the software, them who sort the IT at work and he who made the decision to take my lovely one away and give me the piece of shit I got three weeks ago.

So I destroyed it on front of a crowd this morning.

Am now awaiting a new one.

What the hell does that mean?

Destroying equipment paid for by taxpayers money is never right :018:

What the hell does that mean?

Destroying equipment paid for by taxpayers money is never right :018:

As it shut it self down for the umpteenth time today and displayed some random message about it being shit I hurled a white board marker pen at it and split the screen.

Cheaper to replace the unit than the screen.

It's been going since Babbage created it - the tax payer has had his worth from it. Time to get me something that allows me to do my damn job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69