People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning I wanted to stay in bed, to stay in bed and cavort with buxom beauties before having a slap up breakfast around Midday.

I couldn't because I didn't win the lottery and had to go to work. And work was shit.

Whoever is responsible for this - I bloody hate your guts.

Match of the Day 'pundits' who talk about a well-known player as if he's been plucked from the North West Counties league. That Geordie dickhead who assaulted Neil Lennon said last night of Hatem Ben Arfa: "Nurbody knurs anythin' about 'im..." Yes they ****ing do! He's a French international for ****'s sake! Stupid ****ing Geordie wanker. Take note you cheating ****: football exists outside England, and people do watch it.

You'll like the Telegraph article on him today.

Trespasser was back today, but was quicker than last time so I didn't get the opportunity to go and shout at the brainless, inconsiderate bint. Next time, I'll be requesting her address from DVLA and then take my car and sit on her driveway.

You'll like the Telegraph article on him today.
It's not just him though, Hazz. MotD 'pundits' routinely dismiss foreign football as if it simply doesn't count. Mark Lawrenson said something similar about Nigerian international John Utaka after he joined Pompey.

At my granny's there is a picture from twelve years ago or so of me and my little brother - he's wearing the Leicester City shirt that I gave him after I had received it as a birthday present from my Leicester supporting father, I'm wearing a Newcastle United shirt with Shearer on the back that I had bought myself.

I feel like a twat every time I walk pass it :icon_lol:

It's not just him though, Hazz. MotD 'pundits' routinely dismiss foreign football as if it simply doesn't count. Mark Lawrenson said something similar about Nigerian international John Utaka after he joined Pompey.

Strongly agree. Lawrenson is the worst of the lot....he once made a statement about the South American Qualifiers which truly got me stratching my head......something along the lines of all that travelling for the same rough four/five of qualifiers over a short period of time. Yes, Lawro...18 games played over three years which are always played in clusters of 3/4 times a year.

Also, I wonder whether the Football League team on the Beeb do any research....when they described Burnley as a passing football side. Did they watch any games before their televised fixture versus Preston, where the large idea of their attack was look for Iwelumo's head?

The thing beautifully fresh about both Seedorf and Klinsmann appearance during the World Cup wasn't their cheerleading of their nation but actually making some observations us other folk wouldn't ever experience.

You'll like 'When Saturday Comes' monthly battering of television punditry.

Yep :icon_bigg

the BBC have a right bunch of twats

Crooks, Lawrensen, Shearer

bet they wonder why people watched the scores coming in on SSN (before Murdoch whisked it away from us tightwads)

Trespasser was back today, but was quicker than last time so I didn't get the opportunity to go and shout at the brainless, inconsiderate bint. Next time, I'll be requesting her address from DVLA and then take my car and sit on her driveway.

Am I the only one who thinks you have to be a wee bit over possessive to get annoyed at someone turning in your drive?

That article is actually quite offensive to children

The guy is a grade A cock. Cant stand him, and his commentary at the world cup was like being at school and describing something from a text book 'in your own words' ie just copy what has already been said by someone else, just put the words in a different order. WANKER!!!

Last edited:
Blimey, what's he doing with it? Is it rude?

I couldn't look at it long enough to find out.

Am I the only one who thinks you have to be a wee bit over possessive to get annoyed at someone turning in your drive?

I take it you don't have this problem. I would never trespass on somebody else's property, I find it disrespectful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69