People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who rush into shop doorways to make sure they get inside ahead of you, then stand there for a full second before dawdling around the narrow passageways in said shop, standing two abreast doing **** all nothing in front of the display you just happen to need and finally standing on your heels meaning you almost knock them into the ****ing Haribo when you turn to leave, making you look like the inconsiderate one when you don't apologise.

Pair of gormless ****s were very lucky not to have my size 11 Karrimors wedged up their respective ringpieces.

I couldn't look at it long enough to find out.

I take it you don't have this problem. I would never trespass on somebody else's property, I find it disrespectful.

We've had people turn in our drive before, it doesn't bother me, just different opinions I guess.

just leave your bin at the entrance to your drive all week

I take it you don't have this problem. I would never trespass on somebody else's property, I find it disrespectful.

Have you forgotten the "as we forgive them that trespass against us" bit?

Bad advice. She'll come home and find it full of cats.

This particular bint believes that she has every right not just to turn but to sit on the driveway chatting for as long as she likes. Does that make any difference?

If it was the same person all the time then yes it would be irritating, regardless of chatting schedule. I was referring to if it was just people who had gone the wrong way and needed to turn.

How about a person who had gone the right way but forgot something and wanted to go back and get it, but did it more than once?

people who say 'simples',
quite simple really, you're a ****

Have you forgotten the "as we forgive them that trespass against us" bit?

Isn't that religious? I always knew religion was wrong.

I wish it was that simple. The solution is for me to win the lottery so I can move to a house with a big wall around it.

No, not to wear shorts to climb over the top of it. :icon_roll

People who don't get it. It's not their fault, but there's a point when you get bored of questions and comments like 'why did you go?' or 'I can't believe you went all that way...'. As if there were some realistic alternative.

Look, just **** off and leave me alone. Ignorant ****s.

People who don't get it. It's not their fault, but there's a point when you get bored of questions and comments like 'why did you go?' or 'I can't believe you went all that way...'. As if there were some realistic alternative.

Look, just **** off and leave me alone. Ignorant ****s.

Presumably you ask them to let you know what the results are before you set off in future thus saving you lots of time and money.

Indian calls centres - everyone who works in one.

All of them make Sousa appear coherent.

And competent.

agreed...had the delightful experience of speaking to one last week - I was asking when their automated payment line would be working again as I wanted to make a payment and he apologised and said I could make a payment through the automated payment line.. :102:

agreed...had the delightful experience of speaking to one last week - I was asking when their automated payment line would be working again as I wanted to make a payment and he apologised and said I could make a payment through the automated payment line.. :102:

Sky Broadband

17 minutes on hold, 3 minutes repeating myself until the daft bat understands. Then they promise to phone back - something they promised two weeks ago as well.

"And is there anything else I can help you with?"

"Why yes there is, I want to talk to you abo...."

"Thanking you for your call today" *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611