People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
The old ****er who smashed into my wife this evening - you shouldn't have a licence you stupid old ****.

He quickly stopped trying to get her to admit liability once I arrived.

The ****er.

Re: The new "Things that piss you off" thread

The thieving ****s who thought it was a good idea to break into my car, which was parked by the side of the house, on Friday night then have a wander round the back of my house to have a look in the mini! And like a knob I'd forgotten to take my I-pod out as I was so tired and my front door key had fallen out of my pocket, both now missing.

So spent the weekend staying in the house waiting first for the police, then SOCO and then to have my front door lock replaced!

That and having my op canceled, last week was not a good week!!!

:098:

The old ****er who smashed into my wife this evening - you shouldn't have a licence you stupid old ****.

The ****er.

The stupid twat who smashed my wing mirror off on Friday night. The bellend was so far into the middle of the road and left me with so little space that I had to scrape my near side mirror down the side of a parked car.

The twat still managed to obliterate my off side mirror. Spacial awareness - **** tard

Last edited:
Re: The new "Things that piss you off" thread

The thieving ****s who thought it was a good idea to break into my car, which was parked by the side of the house, on Friday night then have a wander round the back of my house to have a look in the mini! And like a knob I'd forgotten to take my I-pod out as I was so tired and my front door key had fallen out of my pocket, both now missing.

So spent the weekend staying in the house waiting first for the police, then SOCO and then to have my front door lock replaced!

That and having my op canceled, last week was not a good week!!!

:098:

Thanks for moving this, after I'd posted it I realiseed I'd clicked the wrong thread! :icon_redf

The ****er.

so not your wife acting like a twat on the road then. It is always somebody else to blame eh? Keep in mind your wife is a woman driver!

People, especially relatives for some reason, who think nothing of spending £80 on a drunken night out every single week and six quid on cancer sticks every day, then have the ****ing nerve to tell me the £1500-1800 a year I spend on football is a waste of money.

Stupid, self-unaware ****s.

Little chavs who deface service station toilets with their custom made stickers. Yes I'm talking about you Fosse Boys.

Oh. And Chris Weale natch.

Little chavs who deface service station toilets with their custom made stickers. Yes I'm talking about you Fosse Boys.

Oh. And Chris Weale natch.

I removed one from a wall on the train back from Barnsley. Slightly embarrassed to be associated with them

41814_147219208632039_4410_n.jpg

Oh yes.

I stuck a sticker in this thread.

I went there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613