People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
We dont have any of that bollocks, just a Finance Manager with an obsession for writing procedures. She's probably working on the one to go to the "comfort station" as I type... grrrrr.....

People who chair a meeting or training who tell you at the start where the 'comfort station' is. FFS why not just say toilet, lavatory, bog, shitter. Christ almighty, are there really people out there who are so sensitive and delicate that they can't use or hear the proper words.
This really annoyed me at a meeting today.

The rise and rise of Victorian values. :icon_wink

We dont have any of that bollocks, just a Finance Manager with an obsession for writing procedures. She's probably working on the one to go to the "comfort station" as I type... grrrrr.....

Its much easier when there are no set procedures :)

I would have thrown something at the offender. This also applies to anyone who says any of the following non-words or phrases:

guesstimate
laxadasical
green shoots
outside the box

Call it what you want - but if you've got green shoots outside the box during your comfort break then you need a damn doctor.

on the news they have just said an idea is "dead in the water"

why water?

Apparantly you're not allowed to "brain storm" anymore as it is offensive.

The site wont let me load the sustainability KPIs or P2P KPIs spreadsheets that came round, they truely are a game of wank-word bingo!

Call it what you want - but if you've got green shoots outside the box during your comfort break then you need a damn doctor.

Can we run that one up the flagpole and see who salutes?

Shove it up your bollocks.

Much better phrase.

"Stop talking like ****s" is my favourite attention grabbing phrase during a meeting.

Sometimes when I walk through the canteen, I hear people saying "there's that fellah that always says 'Stop talking like ****s' when he's in a meeting.
It sounds like that's what they're saying anyway.

"Stop talking like ****s" is my favourite attention grabbing phrase during a meeting.

Sometimes when I walk through the canteen, I hear people saying "there's that fellah that always says 'Stop talking like ****s' when he's in a meeting.
It sounds like that's what they're saying anyway.
About three years ago I was in a meeting with the director of the company I was working for at the time. He said things like 'green shoots' and 'moving forward together'. He also mentioned 'launching an attack' on a competitor. Then about four months later, after allowing us to change precisely **** all of the million things that desperately needed changing, he announced that the branch was closing and everybody would consequently be made redundant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69