People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
:038:
that is true for veggie bacon too

Veggie ****ing bacon??? How the **** does that work? Sure pigs only eat vegetables anyway so what else could they feed them on to make it edible for herbivores?

Veggie ****ing bacon. ****'s sake.

Veggie ****ing bacon??? How the **** does that work? Sure pigs only eat vegetables anyway so what else could they feed them on to make it edible for herbivores?

We had two veggies for Xmas dinner so the missus had to make 'special' pig in blankets especially for them.

Looked really weird.

Special how? Were they carrots wrapped in leaves?

Might just as well have been!

Linda McCartney sausages wrapped in Quorn 'bacon' strips. The bacon strips looked really plastic.

Linda McCartney sausages wrapped in Quorn 'bacon' strips. The bacon strips looked really plastic.

Should have got one of these. Better than quorn, and the pigs are already in their blankets.
412619b.jpg

Should have got one of these. Better than quorn, and the pigs are already in their blankets.

Yeah, it might have saved a bit of time.

She even had to make 'special' gravy!

Do these veggies realise just how much trouble they cause?

But, what's the point? If you don't like meat, why eat pretend meat?

Yeah, it might have saved a bit of time.

She even had to make 'special' gravy!

Do these veggies realise just how much trouble they cause?

We had 2 non-veggies at Christmas - they had to bring their own turkey.

If you do eat meat, why shape it into things that don't look like meat?

Is it so people don't have to think about what they're eating?

That doesn't answer my question, but since you ask and I presume you mean sausages, sausages are shaped like sausages because that's the shape of intestines and it's a handy shape.

Personally, I like to think about the animal that I'm eating, so no to your second question.

Last edited:
I ****ing hate twat phrases like "pigs in blankets".

We had sausages and bacon as kids and never felt the need to make up a cutesy name for it. It was food.

I'd write more but I need to go get some Frosties in Milky Pools.

I ****ing hate twat phrases like "pigs in blankets".

We had sausages and bacon as kids and never felt the need to make up a cutesy name for it. It was food.

Same here. Reckon if my ma had told me she was cooking some pigs for scran I would have been put off. Do these people refer to kebabs as "sheepy fannies and moomoo eyelids", I think not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69