People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully she knows I'm only joking! I'm no S*****.......

I think for the benefit of children and those of a frail disposition it may be better if we stop using that word.

The offence it causes to those reading it appears to be very great, greater even than f***, c*** and D****** W***.

I don't think I've vented about my SEAT saga in here yet. Ordered a new car, told it would arrive before Christmas hopefully, before the new year definitely. It didn't, but they never phoned to tell me, it was only because I phoned to check that I found out.

Promised it would arrive for the 4th.

It did, apparently.

I get into the garage in Derby and am told I need to resign some of the paperwork as the finance note said it was a 5 door car but "you've ordered a 3 door haven't you mate." The look in his eyes when he realised I had in fact ordered a 5 door, they knew I had, and had ordered the wrong car was priceless. "Sorry for the mistake Mr Beighton, the price we'd given was for a 3 door but as we'll honour it for a 5 door, and we have one on a transporter that will be with us on the 6th and we will deliver it to you on the 8th".

It didn't arrive.

New date, guaranteed it will be with them tomorrow and they will deliver it me with full tank of fuel and some free bits on Thursday evening.

Cnuts.

What makes it worse is that for the 2 month order cycle I have left nearly 10 messages for the guy to phone me back and he never does, I'm always chasing him the next day.

As soon as I get the car there will be a scathing letter of complaint going to his boss.

I don't think I've vented about my SEAT saga in here yet. Ordered a new car, told it would arrive before Christmas hopefully, before the new year definitely. It didn't, but they never phoned to tell me, it was only because I phoned to check that I found out.

Promised it would arrive for the 4th.

It did, apparently.

I get into the garage in Derby and am told I need to resign some of the paperwork as the finance note said it was a 5 door car but "you've ordered a 3 door haven't you mate." The look in his eyes when he realised I had in fact ordered a 5 door, they knew I had, and had ordered the wrong car was priceless. "Sorry for the mistake Mr Beighton, the price we'd given was for a 3 door but as we'll honour it for a 5 door, and we have one on a transporter that will be with us on the 6th and we will deliver it to you on the 8th".

It didn't arrive.

New date, guaranteed it will be with them tomorrow and they will deliver it me with full tank of fuel and some free bits on Thursday evening.

Cnuts.

What makes it worse is that for the 2 month order cycle I have left nearly 10 messages for the guy to phone me back and he never does, I'm always chasing him the next day.

As soon as I get the car there will be a scathing letter of complaint going to his boss.

I certainly won't deal with that garage again, especially as it came back damaged each time they serviced it, which meant it had to go back again each time to be sorted. Useless.

Bet he's shitting it

If I know my car dealerships like I think I do, they'll pin it up in the kitchen, and laugh at you every single day

Its also a SEAT, that alone should be enough to give you justification in cancelling the order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69