People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
My old Mini is crap when I've been to the pub for a skin-full, I can appreciate where Cate is coming from - it's high time manufacturers accepted responsibility for stuff like this.

patronising bastard :icon_lol:

:icon_wink

My old Mini is crap when I've been to the pub for a skin-full, I can appreciate where Cate is coming from - it's high time manufacturers accepted responsibility for stuff like this.

My Alfa is the same when I'm tired, it's just not acceptable. I blame the government and Steven.

had my current ibiza for over 2 years with no problem so not concerned there. If it wasn't due a service that I can't really afford I would have cancelled.

As it stand it has apparently arrived and will be with me tomorrow, we shall see.

As soon as I get the car there will be a scathing letter of complaint going to his boss.

What's the point of waiting till you have the car to complain?

I'd be whining like a needy, little bitch already, trying desperately to get free shit and upgrades

There go the words of people who have never had a new Skoda in the last few years............

There goes the words of someone who wanted the Golf but could only afford the fabia.:icon_wink

There goes the words of someone who wanted the Golf but could only afford the fabia.:icon_wink

That reminds me. Golf drivers!

And people who have waited in the queue for a cashpoint/till, or anything which requires a card, and have not had the forethought to get said card out.

Twats.

People who prefix what they are about to say with Look or Listen. An increasing trend i've noticed recently on interviews on tv. Notable perpetrators Paul Collingwood and Andy Townsend.

That reminds me. Golf drivers!

And people who have waited in the queue for a cashpoint/till, or anything which requires a card, and have not had the forethought to get said card out.

Twats.
These are the same people who inexplicably take three or four minutes to withdraw a small sum of cash. Wankers, all. It's a fifteen second job, tops.
People who prefix what they are about to say with Look or Listen. An increasing trend i've noticed recently on interviews on tv. Notable perpetrators Paul Collingwood and Andy Townsend.
I noticed that among members of the previous government, 'let me be perfectly clear' was a common phrase. Often, this phrase signalled the imminent arrival of a sequence of words utterly lacking in clarity. Similarly, Mr Obama apparently prefixes every third sentence with 'let me be clear'. I wonder if he talks as much shite.

Mr Obama apparently prefixes every third sentence with 'let me be clear'. I wonder if he talks as much shite.

Well, they're still conducting illegal wars and he hasn't shut down the Guantanamo concentration camp, as promised, in fact he signed a bill removing his own power to be able to close it down, meaning that those inmates there will be held indefinitely.
So, by that measure alone, yes, he is a lying **** and is full of shit.
I really wasn't expecting anything else though, to be honest.

That ****ing lollipop lady in Ratby.
She is there to let the kids across the road, not ****ing mothers who can get themselves across.

The speed she dashes out with the lollipop, she must be wearing the tarmac down! She how quick she moves when she realises she will be kissing a Vivaro next time!!!!!

That ****ing lollipop lady in Ratby.
She is there to let the kids across the road, not ****ing mothers who can get themselves across.

Have to agree with this one, and it's not just in Ratby either.

On the subject of lollipop men and women, I can understand the need for them where children are expected to cross busy roads, but why does the council, or whoever employs them, have to stick them at a crossing that has traffic signals. I know most of you won't believe me, but I'm not going to ignore the red light because school is either starting or finishing.

Worse still, the guy who stands outside of South Wigston High School and whatever primary school it is there, also likes to wave drivers on after the kids/thick adults have finished crossing. Quite often whilst the lights are still on red. Why? Seriously. Why?

Have to agree with this one, and it's not just in Ratby either.

On the subject of lollipop men and women, I can understand the need for them where children are expected to cross busy roads, but why does the council, or whoever employs them, have to stick them at a crossing that has traffic signals. I know most of you won't believe me, but I'm not going to ignore the red light because school is either starting or finishing.

Worse still, the guy who stands outside of South Wigston High School and whatever primary school it is there, also likes to wave drivers on after the kids/thick adults have finished crossing. Quite often whilst the lights are still on red. Why? Seriously. Why?

it's the feckin hat that does it! They should shove it up their arse!

I would presume that he is trying to get the traffic back on the move when there is no need for it to be stopped. Isn't that a good thing?

The signals of a police officer or a school crossing patrol supersede those given by pelican and similar crossings and the normal rules which apply to pedestrian crossings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69