People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
People from work who wake you up by ringing you when you are off ill to see if you are actually ill or you are skiving off because of something that happened last week that I wasn't even involved with!

Conversation went as follows:

Lady from Work: ' Hi John, how are you?'
Me: 'Not well otherwise I would be at work'
Lady from Work: 'Whats wrong, what are the symptoms?'
Me: 'Headache, sore neck, sensitive eyes, Feel dizzy and light headed'
Lady from Work: 'Oh ok, just checking that was the case and it wasn't because of something that may have happened last week!'
Me (half asleep): 'Eh? No I'm ill'
Lady from Work: 'Ok, see you soon!'

I have since found out she thought I was skiving off because my boss had an argument with someone last week over me doing work for them and it had stressed me out. She also rang my colleague, who has put his back out, for the same reason. Apparently if we want time off for the stress caused she has allocated some for us. I'm not stressed, in fact I couldn't care less as long as I'm left alone to do my work, now **** OFF and leave me be.

People from work who wake you up by ringing you when you are off ill to see if you are actually ill or you are skiving off because of something that happened last week that I wasn't even involved with!

Conversation went as follows:

Lady from Work: ' Hi John, how are you?'
Me: 'Not well otherwise I would be at work'
Lady from Work: 'Whats wrong, what are the symptoms?'
Me: 'Headache, sore neck, sensitive eyes, Feel dizzy and light headed'
Lady from Work: 'Oh ok, just checking that was the case and it wasn't because of something that may have happened last week!'
Me (half asleep): 'Eh? No I'm ill'
Lady from Work: 'Ok, see you soon!'

I have since found out she thought I was skiving off because my boss had an argument with someone last week over me doing work for them and it had stressed me out. She also rang my colleague, who has put his back out, for the same reason. Apparently if we want time off for the stress caused she has allocated some for us. I'm not stressed, in fact I couldn't care less as long as I'm left alone to do my work, now **** OFF and leave me be.

Been trying to get in touch with our HR manager, it appears she is off with Stress. Feckin hell, time she got a career change I think!

Oh, and people who wear a shirt and tie with jeans. What the **** do they think they look like?

MK%20Jeremy%20Clarkson.jpg

People who own dogs and believe that gives them permission to let their dogs shit everywhere in public without picking it up. Especially right outside our office door :mad:

(Please note I like dogs and this is aimed at the irresponsible owners out there)

People who own dogs and believe that gives them permission to let their dogs shit everywhere in public without picking it up. Especially right outside our office door :mad:

(Please note I like dogs and this is aimed at the irresponsible owners out there)

I hate dogs. our neighbours have a new one and let it go out in the garden barking all du. ****ing antisocial animals to keep if you ask me

I can assure you that dog owners who do 'pick up' dislike these people even more than you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69