People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any 'sports man' in 'Major League Eating'. ****ing filthy Westerners cramming their fat gullets with fatty foods. It galls me that people are starving on one continent, on another they are ramming as much processed meat and grease into their ****ing faces and calling it a triumph when someone manages to finish off several kilos of food. It's filthy, dirty and under-scorned. They also get paid for it, handsomely. It makes me sick. And it always amuses me that there are regularly scheduled Burger, Pizza, French Fry and Hot Dog eating contests, but no apple eating contests. Why ever would that be? Filthy pigs.

No way. Unless you've met the Marathon Man these guys (and gals) do a great job for pain relief.

Admittedly they cause pain too, but it's only for a little while!

In no way am I begrudging the job they do, couldn't comfortably live without them. Doesn't mean I don't hate visiting them and everything else about the affair. Pisses me right off.

Strikers.

crying-child_140663432.jpg

What a great day for the government to bury news about letting their chum Murdoch get his grubby mitts on more media.

Are all midwives abject ****ing morons (packed full of Mumsnet drivel) or just the ones I happen to cross paths with?

Had the police around because they have ruined my hedge and our privacy ruined (on split level), sounds trivial but I'm not going to let the ****s get away with it. As the police said when they arrived, its criminal damage, theft and trespassing.

Had the police around because they have ruined my hedge and our privacy ruined (on split level), sounds trivial but I'm not going to let the ****s get away with it. As the police said when they arrived, its criminal damage, theft and trespassing.
I hope you have their ****ing pants down :038:

Drivers who don't use the fecking signal stick, it's there for a reason. Second only to pedantry in my pet hates at the moment. Before anyone points it out, I am aware that reminding someone to use their signal stick next time as I pass by, could be considered pedantic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69