People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the same about these twats and those who do the same on those crap noisy motorbikes. Usually you see this on housing estates where they can do what they like and if anyone says anything against them they run the risk of being abused either verbally, physically or both.

Last edited:
That reminds me: anyone who takes the baffles out of the exhaust of their motorbike, or buys some special noisy aftermarket exhaust. The one plus being that you can recognise them as being a **** from a few miles away.

People who feel the need to stick on a silly voice when greeting you. New bloke at work who sits opposite me does it every morning without fail as if he having a shit at the same time. He's an alright fella as well...thankfully steers clear of the silly noises all the ****ing time.

People who get interviews at sets you've applied to, and which have rejected you, who then feel the need to ask on an internet forum questions along the lines of "I've got an interview at a criminal set; are they likely to ask any questions on developments in family law news?"

:bang:

Chavy neighbours who have a five hour argument in the garden about whether the Polish in-laws are more racist than the mixed race son-in-law. FFS.

Pension salesmen - especially those that think they're actually giving people a good deal.

Sky door to door salesmen who (a) wont understand that I am not interested and (b) have my full name on their list, even though I have opted out of the public electoral register.

The driver of shitheap registration number W89 MCB

A little more detail please, unless you're merely judging people for having older cars that are a bit shit. Which is fine, but listing them registration number by registration number could take a while.

Just another selfish, inconsiderate wanker; I just happened to note the reg for this one. It's not the car, per se, that's just another thing I can metaphorically throw at the twat.

I've driven almost 250 miles in the last two days, and if I listed every tosser who shouldn't be allowed behind a wheel that I encountered, I would be here ages.

A little more detail please, unless you're merely judging people for having older cars that are a bit shit. Which is fine, but listing them registration number by registration number could take a while.

It's a silver Vauxhall Zafira if that's any help.

Oh by Christ I hate cats and the feeble-minded owners that have them as child substitutes and access to my Facebook account...

"Boo hoo, I've lost my kitty cat"

Maybe if you kept that ****ing crapping machine in your own frigging house and not allow it to wander everywhere it'd be at home?

I don't know, but for some reason I'm drawing comparisons with arsehole riot parents allowing their kids to **** up the locality.

"It's not under my control to know what they do and where they go..."

They "go" in my ****ing garden.

****s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611