People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people that are supposed to update the OS. The player details and squad don't even make reference to Pantsil.

Shambles, good and proper.

:018:

Save some Africans.

Not my job, there's animals in crisis who need my help more.

Yesterday I saw this one old donkey on TV who couldn't stand. I've seen Africans and they're all standing while queuing - could this donkey queue for rice? No, no he could not.

And what would he do with uncooked rice anyway? Do UNICEF care? Do they ****.

Yesterday I saw this one old donkey on TV who couldn't stand. I've seen Africans and they're all standing while queuing - could this donkey queue for rice? No, no he could not.

And what would he do with uncooked rice anyway? Do UNICEF care? Do they ****.
That wasn't a male, that was Joan Rivers. And she can pay someone to queue for her, and cook the rice too.

Last edited:
Overheard today:

Council Rep: Right, there's been no Housing Benefit or rent paid since March. Why are you in arrears?
Bloke: Yeah, we got jobs now, innit. They stopped us Housing Benefit, innit.
Council Rep: Ok, so they stopped your benefit, so why haven't you paid your rent?
Bloke: (long pause) I didn't know I had to.

People who spend their entire lunch break on the phone to their partner every single god damned day.

There are now FOUR of them within our office and it winds me up something rotten.

why on earth would that wind you up? unless they are using company phones or are noisy of course.

'Support' folk who don't reply for at least 48 hours due to 'staff illness' and yet find the time to send inane tweets every ten minutes during that time.

Twats.

Head Office accounts staff who haven't set me up properly on the online timesheet system, yet still maintain I'll be paid without any issues next week... I frickin hope so :(

Head Office accounts staff who haven't set me up properly on the online timesheet system, yet still maintain I'll be paid without any issues next week... I frickin hope so :(

Bet you regret moving now!

You'll get an email after they've all ****ed off home on Friday: "We have been unable to set you up on our online timesheet system and therefore you will unfortunately not be paid, at all."

Bet you regret moving now!

Not at all. :)

You'll get an email after they've all ****ed off home on Friday: "We have been unable to set you up on our online timesheet system and therefore you will unfortunately not be paid, at all."

Well come Thursday morning if my 2 weeks salary isnt in my bank account when I check Wednesday evening, someone will be getting their head ripped off by my boss, who wants to ensure I'll be happy in my work :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610