People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celebrity chefs, especially when the thieving bastards accuse you of being on the take within 10 seconds of meeting them. Self righteous food hitlers.

Celebrity chefs, especially when the thieving bastards accuse you of being on the take within 10 seconds of meeting them. Self righteous food hitlers.

Come on man, you can't leave us hanging like that, spill the beans*

*food pun intended

Come on man, you can't leave us hanging like that, spill the beans*

*food pun intended

Legal ramifications preclude me from venturing forth anymore but safe to say he who laughs last is currently watching MOTD waiting for the FL Show in a buoyant mood, whilst I would guess the other is wondering where to open their next failed venture.

The person that decided to turn the tv over from the cricket at the KP stadium.:(
County, just about to face the second ball of their eliminator and some twat decides to change channels.
It was 2.45, still plenty of time to get to our seats.
Didn't go down too well.

Heard the result before we'd finished our beer and started walking to our seats. Still got to our seats before the players came out.

The person that decided to turn the tv over from the cricket at the KP stadium.:(
County, just about to face the second ball of their eliminator and some twat decides to change channels.
Didn't go down too well.

Heard the result before we'd finished our beer and started walking to our seats. Still got to our seats before the players came out.

I said to somebody in the ground, I'm pretty sure that is just a stream with our logo/design around it. I don't think anyone at the ground has any control to change channel etc. I might be wrong though.

Didn't go down too well.

I rarely watch cricket but have to admit that I was gripped by the situation that was playing itself out at Edgbaston. I could hardly believe the insensitivity shown in cutting the cricket with a maximum of five balls still to be bowled. Not at all popular with those on the main stand, north end concourse.

I rarely watch cricket but have to admit that I was gripped by the situation that was playing itself out at Edgbaston. I could hardly believe the insensitivity shown in cutting the cricket with a maximum of five balls still to be bowled. Not at all popular with those on the main stand, north end concourse.

Is the club definitely in control?

Is the club definitely in control?

Does it matter who was in control? Somebody chose to turn off the live cricket at a critical moment and replace it with replays of goals (including some scored against City) that have all been seen before. Whoever did it was insensitive, as judged by those on the concourses.

Does it matter who was in control? Somebody chose to turn off the live cricket at a critical moment and replace it with replays of goals (including some scored against City) that have all been seen before. Whoever did it was insensitive, as judged by those on the concourses.

You are right of course. Those near me on the concourse were all blaming the club though, which is why I wondered

Jim Andrews predicted sun today - and the Accuweather app tells me I am enjoying sun

5b7df674-b124-b2c6.jpg

But all I can see:

5b7df674-b14b-f58c.jpg

People who stand at a pedestrian crossing, whilst the lights are in their favour, and then choose to cross the road just as the lights turn green in the motorist's favour.

If they were piss-taking wankers, or if they'd been indecisive, I would be less angry, however these were dozy looking numpties, who didn't even think to cross the road at a reasonable pace once they'd finally made up their minds to move their fat, stupid arses.

People like Vanessa Redgrave, ignorant bitch.

Presumably you saw the same interview I saw last night, with la Redgrave being interviewed about the illegal Basildon Traveller's site. I presume her stately pile is in protected green belt, but there is no way she would object if someone built an eyesore right next door. ****ing two faced bitch.

I heard one of the arguments against the eviction was that over 100 of their children would have to be pulled out of the local school.

One of the former school governors was on the radio yesterday, and she said these children hardly ever attended school in the first place.

I heard one of the arguments against the eviction was that over 100 of their children would have to be pulled out of the local school.

One of the former school governors was on the radio yesterday, and she said these children hardly ever attended school in the first place.

In no way do I wish to paint the entire travelling community as indolent, thick, rude, aggressive and shining examples of piss-poor parenting. No. Just those who were forced to send their children to Hawtonville.

Those who actually turned up, parents and students, spent their days terrorising students and staff - wasting time, resources and good will.

**** them, their illegal camp and the dumbfuck liberal ****s championing their cause.

How very dare this scum live on their own land? Put them all back on the road, 240 traveller families roaming around Essex with nowhere to go surely won't cause any problems.
Gggrrrrrr, bloody liberals and their concern for other human beings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69