People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zyklon-B is the only solution.

Now, where did I put my Alf Garnett mask?

Zyklon-B is the only solution.

I think you'll find that Zyklon-B came only in pellet form. It was Zyklon-A that was a solution.

...upon reflection I have to admit I have been rather rash.

My loathing of the free-loading, anti-social, pigshit-thick (and largely criminal) ****ers has led me to propose a disgustingly extreme punishment.

Of course they shouldn't be forced to live with Caravan Club ****wipes, I'm now prepared to go with Macky's suggestion of a softer option.

I always mean it as a question - and expect an answer!

Then you don't piss me off.

It's people who say "Hello, how's it going!" when they don't expect an answer that piss me off. Don't ask me what I perceive to be a question and then exit the conversation.

Then you don't piss me off.

It's people who say "Hello, how's it going!" when they don't expect an answer that piss me off. Don't ask me what I perceive to be a question and then exit the conversation.

But "How's it going?" is simply the modern form of "How do you do?". It's a greeting - and not a request - nobody is enquiring about your health or anything else. The only correct response is to say exactly the same thing.

But "How's it going?" is simply the modern form of "How do you do?". It's a greeting - and not a request - nobody is enquiring about your health or anything else. The only correct response is to say exactly the same thing.

I don't think that it is there yet. It's trying to be rhetorical but it's not quite achieved it, as a fair percentage of the time it is still a meaningful question.

Or is that just me misinterpreting?!

I don't think that it is there yet. It's trying to be rhetorical but it's not quite achieved it, as a fair percentage of the time it is still a meaningful question.

Or is that just me misinterpreting?!

Some people thought "How do you do?" was a meaningful question. It never was.

If we ever meet and I say "How's it going?", you'll have to excuse me if I yawn while you tell me about your ingrown toe-nail.

I think it's rude to answer a question with a question, so I always tell people it's going well/badly before asking them how it is going for them.

I think it's rude to answer a question with a question, so I always tell people it's going well/badly before asking them how it is going for them.

It's not a question.

Don't you reply with something like "What's it to you fatso?"
Again, it's not a 'question', you don't expect a detailed response.

Whatever.

People who scrape against the front of my car because they are impatient.

I am doing a 3 point turn in a quite road. I am 2 points through it and past the 90 degree across the road stage when a daft twatty driver decides to try to squeeze past my front instead of waiting. To do so she mounts the curb with two wheels and goes to nip past. I didn't see her because I was so far into my manoeuvre that looking left meant I was looking towards the curb. But because I was performing a manoeuvre the insure company have to put me at fault even though common sense dictates that not only should she have shown courtesy and waited, but if she has to go on to the pavement to get past she's got no right of way.

So angry. And for the record, I didn't pull forwards into her as she "nipped" past, she didn't judge it right and scraped against me because she was too tight.

People who scrape against the front of my car because they are impatient.

I am doing a 3 point turn in a quite road. I am 2 points through it and past the 90 degree across the road stage when a daft twatty driver decides to try to squeeze past my front instead of waiting. To do so she mounts the curb with two wheels and goes to nip past. I didn't see her because I was so far into my manoeuvre that looking left meant I was looking towards the curb. But because I was performing a manoeuvre the insure company have to put me at fault even though common sense dictates that not only should she have shown courtesy and waited, but if she has to go on to the pavement to get past she's got no right of way.

So angry. And for the record, I didn't pull forwards into her as she "nipped" past, she didn't judge it right and scraped against me because she was too tight.

Sorry to hear about that.

I haven't had any similar loss, but I am so fed up of moronic drivers including not indicating when changing lanes, not using lanes at roundabouts and those absolute ****s who sit in the middle lane whether it's completely empty or there's a queue of people waiting to overtake them.

Alternative TB response...

a twatty decides to try to squeeze my front. To do so she mounts and goes to nip. I didn't see her because I was so far in. But because I was performing a manoeuvre common sense dictates that not only should she have waited, but if she has to go on she's got no right of way.

And for the record, I didn't pull her, she didn't judge it right because she was too tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69