People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may not notice if they stole something from your pocket, but surely one would notice if they were wanking you off...

(I'm sorry for your loss)
I heard if you sit on your cock before a bout of self abuse it feels like you're tossing someone else off.

Something like that anyway.

Complete and utter ****s that stand at the same bus stop as me every day and get on the same bus as me everyday and yet still find the need to ask me this morning if the bus has gone by already. No you utter ****wit I am standing here for my ****ing health. Don't ask such ****ing idiotic questions. :097:

Complete and utter ****s that stand at the same bus stop as me every day and get on the same bus as me everyday and yet still find the need to ask me this morning if the bus has gone by already. No you utter ****wit I am standing here for my ****ing health. Don't ask such ****ing idiotic questions. :097:

Be polite and kind please Steven.

Anybody connected in any way, no matter how obscurely, with Baumatic Domestic Products.

I have a Baumatic fridge. :-(

I have one of their built-in dishwashers. The catch broke that holds the door closed. I did some research on the net, phoned up Baumatic, told them what was wrong and gave them their own product code for the part number.

Engineeer comes out a few days later with no part. Orders it on his hand held gadget using the very same part number I had given them.

I go away on holiday for a week, when I get back there is no message from Baumatic.

Ring them up only to find that Baumatic haven't yet sent the part to the service people. Ring their head office to complain bitterly and it is now being sent to the service people next week.

The part in question is a plastic catch that I could have ordered myself from an online parts company for £2.50.

Baumatic are ****s when it comes to customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69