People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 'friend' of mine took to climbing onto his roof so he could peer at the house girls in the bathroom through a skylight, at Uni in Southampton. Caused all manner of consternation when he was spotted. Stopped an awful lot of people from talking to him.

He's now a superintendent for the Met.

Always helps to have friends in high places

The Bank of England.

They can make £75 Billion and it's "quantitive easing", and yet when I pop off a couple of hundred on my printer...!

I'm not sure if they count as individuals, but this group are ****s of the highest order. Repeatedly vile behaviour.

I have trouble marrying the fact that the US has the right to bear arms and a high death by gun rate along with the fact that the WBC are all alive.

I'm not sure if they count as individuals, but this group are ****s of the highest order. Repeatedly vile behaviour.

I have a lot of sympathy for them. They follow the teachings as it is laid out in the vile handbook, yet they're castigated by the people that choose to cherry-pick the less-vile parts of the same book.

My conclusion is, they're all a shower of ****s

I have trouble marrying the fact that the US has the right to bear arms and a high death by gun rate along with the fact that the WBC are all alive.

:icon_bigg

I guess the fear of #hellgreetedhim keeps them safe.

I have a lot of sympathy for them. They follow the teachings as it is laid out in the vile handbook, yet they're castigated by the people that choose to cherry-pick the less-vile parts of the same book.

I'd never thought of it like that. At least they have their integrity.

I follow the teachings of the 1979 cub scout handbook, anybody want bob a job?

News presenters joking with the weather presenter. Always cringeworthy. Stick to presenting the news and weather, please.

Baumatic. Still.

I'm going to write a blog and publish it on that interweb thing. That'll show the ****s.

News presenters joking with the weather presenter. Always cringeworthy. Stick to presenting the news and weather, please.

Weather presenters telling us the weather is going to be "good" or "bad".
I like cool rainy days in the summer because it helps my hay fever, so don't tell me that's bad weather, it's good weather for a lot of people.

But at least that signifies the moment I'm actually interested in what is part of the vapid show which (once upon a time) used to contain news with journalistic merit rather than magazine pieces.

Now when the presenters starts chirping with a sports monkey, the business bint or the entertainment **** - that's when I reach for heavy things to smash my television.

Arseholes that think that because i dress like a Skinhead must mean that I agree and think like Tommy Robinson, I hope your broken nose will educate you tomorrow morning you stupid ignorant ****. Dont judge a skinhead by his outfit.

People who take five ****ing minutes to get on a ****ing bus when I'm already late. How does it take five ****ing minutes to get on a ****ing bus you silly old twat? As if I've got the rest of my ****ing life to wait for you. Stupid bitch.

People who take five ****ing minutes to get on a ****ing bus when I'm already late. How does it take five ****ing minutes to get on a ****ing bus you silly old twat? As if I've got the rest of my ****ing life to wait for you. Stupid bitch.

Perhaps she knew Enderby Fox was sitting on the top deck and was giving him enough time to finish off

Can't blame her, really

Rugby fans.

'rugby players are different....'

No, they are not. Now they are thick millionaires, they are similarly as a bunch of nobs than footballers.

Add Phil Vickery to it....I thought football pundits were bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69