People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who take five ****ing minutes to get on a ****ing bus when I'm already late. How does it take five ****ing minutes to get on a ****ing bus you silly old twat? As if I've got the rest of my ****ing life to wait for you. Stupid bitch.

Infuriating, and usually a woman. Stood at the bus stop for 15 minutes and when the bus comes they dont get their purse out until they are actually nose to nose with the driver and decide that would be a good time to get rid of all their change, oh, and as they haven't been out the house for a week how pleasant it is to have a chat with the nice young man who is driving. I am not usually intolerant but i too find this very annoying.

Infuriating, and usually a woman. Stood at the bus stop for 15 minutes and when the bus comes they dont get their purse out until they are actually nose to nose with the driver and decide that would be a good time to get rid of all their change, oh, and as they haven't been out the house for a week how pleasant it is to have a chat with the nice young man who is driving. I am not usually intolerant but i too find this very annoying.

I can't stand people who have a chat at the supermarket checkout

I can't stand people who have a chat at the supermarket checkout

Yes same annoyance factor as on the bus, except they suddenly decide they have to 'nip' back to the furthest aisle in the shop to get something else. How is it i always seem to end up in this queue rather than the longer one that moves quicker?

If we are going to slag off women who rifle through their handbags, picture this. The other day as I was entering work where there are gates that need to be activated by a card, a woman who goes through these gates every day was standing there rifling through her bag to find her badge to get herself in. This is something she needs to do every day so why is she not prepared? :102:

But of course there is more. Instead of standing to one side whilst rifling through her bag, she insists on blocking a gate until such time as she can find her badge. Please get your head out of your arse dear. :bang:

Last edited:
The people (usually women) who when have finished refueling their car and paying, get back in the car, check the receipt, put purse in handbag, put handbag on passenger seat, rummage to locate car key, put on seat-belt, check that the bag is safe, start car engine, check that the door is properly shut, check themselves in the mirror, select first gear, check the seatbelt is still on, select a forward gear, check the mirror to see me staring at them, and eventually begin to move forward.

They have absolutely no idea that there are other people on the planet waitng for them to get in and go.

There are men that are pretty useless at petrol stations too. Using the pay and go pumps at spasda, man in front in merc pulls up to pump, gets out, decides he is too far forward so gets back in to reverse, gets out, realises that petrol cap is on other side of car so stares at the pump for what seems like hours, I wind window down to tell him that you can stretch them over the car, them pulls pump over only to realise petrol cap still on, fannies around one handed trying to take the cap off, wife gets out of car to do it for him, puts pump in and doesn't get petrol as hasn't put his card into the machine first to pay, fannies at pump trying to put card pin in, eventually gets it right, by this time car in front of him has gone so I pull in and pay/fill up. I'm back in my car driving away and he's still pratting around with the pump.

There are men that are pretty useless at petrol stations too. Using the pay and go pumps at spasda, man in front in merc pulls up to pump, gets out, decides he is too far forward so gets back in to reverse, gets out, realises that petrol cap is on other side of car so stares at the pump for what seems like hours, I wind window down to tell him that you can stretch them over the car, them pulls pump over only to realise petrol cap still on, fannies around one handed trying to take the cap off, wife gets out of car to do it for him, puts pump in and doesn't get petrol as hasn't put his card into the machine first to pay, fannies at pump trying to put card pin in, eventually gets it right, by this time car in front of him has gone so I pull in and pay/fill up. I'm back in my car driving away and he's still pratting around with the pump.

Men are as bad as women in all situations previously mentioned. Though slightly less of us have chats at supermarkets in my experience.

I agree Cate there was a bloke at the Sainsburys near Meadowhall the otherweek who had pulled in front of me whilst I was filling up and parked there but did so about 5 or 6 feet from the pumps rather than tbe usual distance normal people would park. I finished and went to pay. When I came back he was still filling up and when I got in the car I could see I could not get past as someone was on the opposite pump. So I had to wait whilst he waited to pay (there weee 3-4 in the queue by then, I then had to wait whilst he got back to the car and drove off before I could move off.

I'm not sure if it annoys me that people are too stupid to realise that the pumps are designed to be used on either side of your car, or not. A lot of people seem to join queues for the pump on one side, whilst the other side is free.

I like to get petrol late at night. When no other fecker is around. Apart from taxi drivers the c***s.

I'm not sure if it annoys me that people are too stupid to realise that the pumps are designed to be used on either side of your car, or not. A lot of people seem to join queues for the pump on one side, whilst the other side is free.
To be honest, I'd rather that they didn't know that the dispensers can reach either side of the car, as it leaves an empty set of pumps for me to use.

Basically thanks to the million pound contracts, Rugby Union players are now a similar bunch to their Footballing counterparts. Too flushed with money to be proud of achievements.

Does swimming from a ferry to the shore not count as an achievement?

To be honest, I'd rather that they didn't know that the dispensers can reach either side of the car, as it leaves an empty set of pumps for me to use.

Agreed. The fact that there are people out there driving that are that stupid is that bit that worries me (and pisses me off).

If I had a "friend" and took him everywhere with me and it was uncovered by the media - I'd like to think I'd do the decent thing rather than bluff, bluster and cover my arse.

I'd like to think I have a smidgen more respect for myself and those who pay my money than this Tory scummer. There again, it's hardly surprising that a politician's snout needs prising from the trough.

Politicians are wankers and Tories are the used pile of jizz tissues which tumbled from the top of the bin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610