People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rugby sports media.
England just beat Argentina, we were lucky that the Argies couldn't kick.
England beat Scotland, Johny Wilkinson misses kicks, Scotland are unlucky!
Tossers. :(

Few minutes to go, England have a penalty, rather than go for the posts, "England are happy with a narrow defeat", feck off, it was good game plan.
From the lineout England score the only try. :).

The media dislike England winning slightly less than they dislike the Tigers winning.

Rugby sports media.
England just beat Argentina, we were lucky that the Argies couldn't kick.
England beat Scotland, Johny Wilkinson misses kicks, Scotland are unlucky!
Tossers. :(

Few minutes to go, England have a penalty, rather than go for the posts, "England are happy with a narrow defeat", feck off, it was good game plan.
From the lineout England score the only try. :).
If the roles had been reversed, the Scotch would have been praised for their spirit, and Braveheart would have been shown on terrestrial tv within hours.

My new housemate pisses me right off. Topics of conversation include her car, her eating habits, the times she wakes up/goes to sleep and her vegetarianism. That's it, and she doesn't stop ****ing talking about these few things. I like people that know how to be quiet, but she goes on and on and on and talks so quickly you can hardly interrupt, and even when you manage to she shouts over you until you shut the **** up and listen to her tell her story about the lovely Asda pasta bake sauce she bought for the ten thousandth time.

Two years I have to spend with her, I want to throttle her after two bloody weeks.

My new housemate pisses me right off. Topics of conversation include her car, her eating habits, the times she wakes up/goes to sleep and her vegetarianism. That's it, and she doesn't stop ****ing talking about these few things. I like people that know how to be quiet, but she goes on and on and on and talks so quickly you can hardly interrupt, and even when you manage to she shouts over you until you shut the **** up and listen to her tell her story about the lovely Asda pasta bake sauce she bought for the ten thousandth time.

Two years I have to spend with her, I want to throttle her after two bloody weeks.

Shout "shut the **** up" at the top of your voice and see if it has an effect... :)

Tell her about all the nice roast meat you have ever had. :icon_bigg

Sounds like ideal experience preparing you for marriage.

Unless you're gay in which case pretend she's talking about her muscle definition, interior design and hi-energy disco music.

Sounds like ideal experience preparing you for marriage.

Unless you're gay in which case pretend she's talking about her muscle definition, interior design and hi-energy disco music.

:icon_lol: My girlfriend hates her and is thankfully the exact opposite. Although if marriage is anything like the misery I go through on a daily basis with the housemate then I'm buying the drainpipe chinos and become a chutney ferret immediately.

Why two years?

The contract lasts for two years, didn't want it to be that way and the landlord has been totally unreasonable about a shorter lease and cheaper rent over the summer months when we're less likely to be here but its all I could get at short notice.

We're students by the way, so I didn't really get much say in who I get to live with.

Shout "shut the **** up" at the top of your voice and see if it has an effect... :)

As long as one of my other two housemates are in the room I can usually sneak out without her noticing.

Ooooh stop it you big brutes!

Bollocks to all that

Have you stolen her bra and panties yet, and how do they fit ?

The contract lasts for two years, didn't want it to be that way and the landlord has been totally unreasonable about a shorter lease and cheaper rent over the summer months when we're less likely to be here but its all I could get at short notice.

We're students by the way, so I didn't really get much say in who I get to live with.

Why short notice? Surely you knew from the start of last year that you'd have to move and you started chosing who you wanted to get a house with then?

Why short notice? Surely you knew from the start of last year that you'd have to move and you started chosing who you wanted to get a house with then?

I say short notice, it was rushed really. I should have looked around more but it never crossed my mind that we'd end end up moving into a house that still isn't finished (which is my main gripe with the whole situation, we're in the process of getting professional help with dealing with the useless landlord).

With regards to the people I'm living with, 2 of the 4 people I was going to live with dropped out, and so had to be replaced with first years.

Actually not a bad idea. If she thinks you are a bit weird she probably will stop chatting to you in the way you mention.She might not talk to you at all but by the sounds of it this might be a blessing

A 'friend' of mine took to climbing onto his roof so he could peer at the house girls in the bathroom through a skylight, at Uni in Southampton. Caused all manner of consternation when he was spotted. Stopped an awful lot of people from talking to him.

He's now a superintendent for the Met.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610