People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people from the Daily Telegraph Subscription scheme - three times in three days, I have told them I am not a Telegraph reader - three times in three days, I have told them I am not interested in what they are offering me. Today I was not as polite as I was yesterday and the day before.

Did you post this when the Inland Revenue still existed? If so I think there's something wrong with your internet connection.

what I said before....... "idiot" and I might add "thick" to that.

BM we just cannot get away from them, they try to be funny and the ****er backfires on them!

Twats that can't tell the difference between a petrol station and a ****ing supermarket.

If you insist on doing your weekly shop, shift your ****ing car from in front of the pump first :098:

(And then the stupid bint proceeds to arrange it all in the boot and make sure her coffe's in the cup holder, followed by long look in the mirror to check hair and make up).

Look, just get the **** off of the forecourt and let me get some ****ing petrol. At this rate it will have gone up by another 5p a litre, winter will be here and my ****ing road tax will have run out. :bang:

Last edited:
I've mentioned a flatmate of mine a few times in this thread, and now he's flown back to Mumbai for the summer I would be very happy if I never see the prick again.

He decided to absolutely trash the flat before he left, he had a few mates over and in a few hours they managed to wreck the carpet in the living room, leave 3 bin bags full of rubbish strewn all over the place and a shattered glass on the kitchen floor - All of which I had to clean up when I came back the next morning, after he had gone. He's left several of those good will bags with his clothes and worst of all, his soiled duvet.

I sent him a raging message on FB asking why the **** he thinks this is an acceptable way to behave and that I am going to email the people he's living with next year to tell them that he is possibly the rudest, filthiest slob you could ever have the misfortune of knowing. He simply replied, 'Yeh sorry, I forgot to clean out my fridge and cupboard so you can eat that food if you want :)'.

Aaaaaarrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

I'd defo name and shame him for next year matey.

He won't be in NTU accommodation next year, so I would love to know what a proper landlord will make of him :icon_bigg.

I get the feeling he left his bedroom in a bad state too, as he asked to borrow my bleach, bathroom and carpet cleaner just before he left. (I said no as I need it for my own use.)

He won't be in NTU accommodation next year, so I would love to know what a proper landlord will make of him :icon_bigg.

I get the feeling he left his bedroom in a bad state too, as he asked to borrow my bleach, bathroom and carpet cleaner just before he left. (I said no as I need it for my own use.)

If he has damaged the room in a really bad way (and I bet he has), can the Uni chuck him off the course?

If he has damaged the room in a really bad way (and I bet he has), can the Uni chuck him off the course?

He wouldn't get all, if any of his £200 deposit back. I doubt he would get removed from his course but judging by the punishments dished out to a few people I know over the course of the year he could be banned from the living areas and from using facilities like the bar and library.

I've mentioned a flatmate of mine a few times in this thread, and now he's flown back to Mumbai for the summer I would be very happy if I never see the prick again.

He decided to absolutely trash the flat before he left, he had a few mates over and in a few hours they managed to wreck the carpet in the living room, leave 3 bin bags full of rubbish strewn all over the place and a shattered glass on the kitchen floor - All of which I had to clean up when I came back the next morning, after he had gone. He's left several of those good will bags with his clothes and worst of all, his soiled duvet.

I sent him a raging message on FB asking why the **** he thinks this is an acceptable way to behave and that I am going to email the people he's living with next year to tell them that he is possibly the rudest, filthiest slob you could ever have the misfortune of knowing. He simply replied, 'Yeh sorry, I forgot to clean out my fridge and cupboard so you can eat that food if you want :)'.

Aaaaaarrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
I would have been jumping up and down on his head by the end of week two.

I would have been jumping up and down on his head by the end of week two.

:icon_lol: It was tempting, especially when he decided to enter my room after I had told him to wait a minute and cop a good 10 second gawp at me in just a towel. :icon_eek:

:icon_lol: It was tempting, especially when he decided to enter my room after I had told him to wait a minute and cop a good 10 second gawp at me in just a towel. :icon_eek:
I hope the towel wasn't on your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610