People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feckin postmen...............what use are they, never arrive on time, so your post is late, or they take it to the wrong address and feck your day up big time. Then come Christmas they are there looking for a tip. Feck me willI have a tip for them this year. The first one is to learn English.... tossers

Boy Genius said:
Feckin postmen...............what use are they, never arrive on time, so your post is late, or they take it to the wrong address and feck your day up big time. Then come Christmas they are there looking for a tip. Feck me willI have a tip for them this year. The first one is to learn English.... tossers
Dont let blue postie hear you say that

Those two brother with the beards and bombs....

Melton Fox said:
I can sense a rumbling..............
youll get that at your age mate, trapped wind.

Boy Genius said:
our post has only just turned up at work. supposed to be half 9 at the latest. yet they keep coming earlier and earlier for the outgoing!

Cheeky litle whippersnappers who don't respect their elders

Anybody who has anything at all to do with Tottenham Hotspur, with the exception of Aaron Lennon for the next couple of weeks, and possibly Michael Carrick (although he has such a "punch me" face).

People who stand in the middle of the entrance to the baggage hall in terminal 2 at Heathrow. Yes, it doesn't say where you need to get your bags from, but move out of the frigging way so the rest of us can actually try to find out please.

That was the people from the 12 planes.... (see above)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566