People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
come on, you'd do jacky brambles....
if anyone edits this to titus bramble then they are gay....

Is that the tasty brunette who hosts it sometimes? (Thus showing i've watched it on occasion.)

Is that the tasty brunette who hosts it sometimes? (Thus showing i've watched it on occasion.)
i think that'll probably be andrea mclean, used to be a weather girl on gmtv. Brambles is right tidy milf!

i think that'll probably be andrea mclean, used to be a weather girl on gmtv. Brambles is right tidy milf!

I think your right, int Brambles the big nosed blonde one? If so, McClean is far higher in the milfing ranks.

Rude, arrogant miserable bastards who talk down to you when you are trying to renew your season ticket. Moustachioed Bint !!!!:098:

People who think indicators are an optional extra but think double yellow lines are negated by hazard lights.
Them what go on about the new Walkers crisp flavours. :icon_wink

Last edited:
I had an altercation with her a couple of seasons ago... she is one ignorant bint

The thing is that she isnt actually insulting or abusive to the point you could complain but more dismissive,abrupt,surly. Whereas the bald sweaty sock is a decent chap.

PS Cate i think you could take her in a fist fight.

Last edited:
The thing is that she isnt actually insulting or abusive to the point you could complain but more dismissive,abrupt,surly. Whereas the bald sweaty sock is a decent chap.

Do you reckon? :icon_lol: I will see how she is when I go for my season ticket in a few weeks

Yeh the scottish guy is ok but i always get a reet grilling off him when i try to order tickets, he thinks a Yorkshire accent means i support every away team coming to the walkers, "Are you sure your a Leicester fan?"

Mulsim extremists leading a BNP recruitment rush.

Sad state of affairs that.

I am all for freedom of speech but that wasn't really on and will give further fuel as you say to the BNP and their ilk. In the middle are a bunch of normal blokes, who a good percentage have gone in the Army because there's currently no other option or job about for them atm. It's a job for them, hardly any of them believe the political reasons we're there for. I'd geniunely like know what the protesters do for a living and how they found the time to waste it fanning the flames of hatred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566