Post Match Peterborough 1 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop using facts to defend PEARSON!!111!!!!!

Facts and statistics have no place on a forum and will only serve to cloud our judgement. Beckford will only go up in my estimation if he declares himself a big fan of pickled onion Monster Munch!

Have we ever spent this long outside the top league? It's not been a good few years has it and the general frustration of this is growing all the time.

I've checked the Fossils & Foxes to answer my own question. If, as expected, we fail to make promotion this season, we will have been out of the top flight of football for longer than at any time since the early 1920s. In August, we will begin our ninth season outside the top flight. Included in that spell is the worst season, and lowest point, in our history with relegation to the third level of football.

I've checked the Fossils & Foxes to answer my own question. If, as expected, we fail to make promotion this season, we will have been out of the top flight of football for longer than at any time since the early 1920s. In August, we will begin our ninth season outside the top flight. Included in that spell is the worst season, and lowest point, in our history with relegation to the third level of football.

I didn't really get into football until a few years back, the first season I started going down the City was Levein's first full season in charge. Consequently I've known nothing but despair, pity me.

I didn't really get into football until a few years back, the first season I started going down the City was Levein's first full season in charge. Consequently I've known nothing but despair, pity me.

My first full season was also Peter Taylor's......

My first full season was also Peter Taylor's......

Jesus titty-****ing Christ.

I'm not sure if I feel more sorry for you, or for myself. The highlight of being a Leicester supporter for me so far was winning League One and getting to the Championship play-off semis. Not great when you compare that to the MON years...

indierich06 said:

I'm not sure if I feel more sorry for you, or for myself. The highlight of being a Leicester supporter for me so far was winning League One and getting to the Championship play-off semis. Not great when you compare that to the MON years...

I'm in that bracket too. My first two seasons supporting the city weren't down and then immediately back up!!!!

I won't mention that I began to follow the City under Frank O'Farrell but, that I started to attend home matches regularly the season that Jimmy Bloomfield came to the club (by sheer coincidence, I didn't know him from Adam when he came). :icon_lol:

So much hatred towards the players and manager, yet if we had won we would be 4pts from the play offs and the same 'fans' would be overally positive about our chances. 'Reactionary tw*ts' is probably too strong, but only just!

And also wholly inaccurate

I realised that they are not opposing political or social progress, but it sounded nicer than everything else I could think of to describe how some on here can completely change their opinion on the result of one match.

I realised that they are not opposing political or social progress, but it sounded nicer than everything else I could think of to describe how some on here can completely change their opinion on the result of one match.

Whatever was wrong with 'fickle bonehead' ?

Same for me, my Dad still blames me, and says that I'm bad luck for Leicester.

Whatever was wrong with 'fickle bonehead' ?

I hadnt thought of that one! Although I am not sure it conveys the necessary venom and disdain that I was looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669