Post Match Peterborough 2 v Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_roll

Haha, typical response as you're so superior to others aren't you?

Dull are losing anyway so that will take a bit of the disappointment away but still a massive shame not to be able to gain a 3 point lead on them if they do lose and also gain 2 on Cardiff.

Hull Lost :) every cloud.....

edit: not sure what is going on with the table to the right though

Last edited:
Is there really any need for this nonsense?

Its so boring its beyond belief. If I'd wanted to be an arse I would have picked him up on his spelling, but I really couldn't be bothered. No wonder people stop posting on here.

Its so boring its beyond belief. If I'd wanted to be an arse I would have picked him up on his spelling, but I really couldn't be bothered. No wonder people stop posting on here.
Keep calm and support Leicester City

Is there really any need for this nonsense?

Well it is of my opinion that the below accusation is more attributed to type of post I responded to.

See above. Anyone who had been to the game would realise if we did play like that for the rest of the season then yes, we would struggle to make the play-offs. That probably won't happen as we've been great up until now on the whole but if anyone other than a handful of posters dare post an opinion or show emotion about a result, 9 times out of 10 they get shouted down and attempted to be 'mocked' by the same handful of posters, hence my above opinion.

Likewise, if I really want to be an arse I would picked you up on your grammar too and you didn't do it to me as it would have exactly proven my original point.

The irony is making my eyes hurt. I think it's actually just given me glaucoma, I'm gonna wrap a fat one together and relieve the pressure

I seriously can't be bothered with the self righteous bollocks.

Time to stop posting for a while.

Haha, typical response as you're so superior to others aren't you?

Young man, it is one thing to address another gentleman on the forum with disrespect but it is simply very poor form to address a lady in such a fashion.

I rarely write with any sense of seriousness but you need to wind your neck in and/or apologise.

I seriously can't be bothered with the self righteous bollocks.

Time to stop posting for a while.
Better alternative; hide from the trolls and never vote for Boc.

I'd appreciate some balanced views on Vardy. All I got was RL opinions on the way back from Northampton and they didn't appear to be complimentary. Is he really totally out of his depth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566