Play-off tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needless to say that if there is a very kind old soul out there who would like to purchase an away ticket for their favourite old friend, homer, then be assured that he would be eternally grateful......

You still looking for somone with priority 1 who cant make the away leg?

Why have you got Boc's ticket? :icon_conf

He might be right. The ticket I have has been misprinted and the seat number does not appear to be mine.

He might be right. The ticket I have has been misprinted and the seat number does not appear to be mine.

Mine is misprinted too, although I think its misprinted for my seat, so fingers crossed I don't turn up and find someone else sitting there.

I phoned main reception at the club yesterday to ask who I could actually speak to about getting the away ticket, she advised I go in on Sunday and speak to them, but I imagine there will be a ridiculous que for tickets based on the demand at the moment. :bang:

Found out today I can have the day off work next weekend!!!! Didn't think they'd let me, but they actually just gave it to me off anyway!

My brother actually wants to go for once, so booking my tickets! Woohoo (I apologise in advance my bad record and the jinx I am likely to put on us)

They think if they put it in capitals people will be less annoyed. They're wrong. I got the same email.

The club have not put any information on the website about memberships since Monday when they said they were available again. Contacting the ticket office just ends up with the "memberships suspended" response, with no clue if it will be reopened, what will happen to people who sent the forms on Monday etc.

Today they have republished the ticketing story which says this: "Please note, the normal Ticket Office phone line (0844 815 5000) will only be open for the sale of Season Tickets, Memberships and match ticket sales for the Middlesbrough game. "

The whole thing's a shambles.

I posted my application on Sunday - it was received and processed successfully yesterday and now I'm a member.

So God knows what their cut-off was if fcukcov was rejected when he applied at 1640 on Monday.

I posted my application on Sunday - it was received and processed successfully yesterday and now I'm a member.

I posted mine on Monday, when I mailed them about it yesterday I got a reply saying memberships are suspended. I tried to get clarification today and got the same "we are unable to respond to emails" response fcukcov got.

I posted mine on Monday, when I mailed them about it yesterday I got a reply saying memberships are suspended. I tried to get clarification today and got the same "we are unable to respond to emails" response fcukcov got.

I missed Monday's post and emailed them first thing Tuesday - I guess I can forget it. A response either way would be nice though

They think if they put it in capitals people will be less annoyed. They're wrong. I got the same email.

The club have not put any information on the website about memberships since Monday when they said they were available again. Contacting the ticket office just ends up with the "memberships suspended" response, with no clue if it will be reopened, what will happen to people who sent the forms on Monday etc.

Today they have republished the ticketing story which says this: "Please note, the normal Ticket Office phone line (0844 815 5000) will only be open for the sale of Season Tickets, Memberships and match ticket sales for the Middlesbrough game. "

The whole thing's a shambles.

So God knows what their cut-off was if fcukcov was rejected when he applied at 1640 on Monday.

I missed Monday's post and emailed them first thing Tuesday - I guess I can forget it. A response either way would be nice though

This whole thing is a shambles. i just found the original posting on the website from monday advertising memberships as being open. They haven't got a clue. Any idea who I would complain to? Customer Relations? i would have contacted Peter Jones as Supporter relations but I think he has left hasn't he??

Went down, joined queue at 2.50pm, took 45 mins.

All windows open, with extra person swapping positions so each got a small break, but all windows constantly serving

All very efficient :038:

Heard one of the office team saying some queued for 2 1/2 hours this morning

Why do people bother queing, I ordered my ticket online yesterday morning and when I got home from work this evening my ticket was on the doormat. Now that's what I call efficient.

Why do people bother queing, I ordered my ticket online yesterday morning and when I got home from work this evening my ticket was on the doormat. Now that's what I call efficient.

Only reason I can think of is sometimes the ticket office just don't answer the phone or read emails

Correct seat?

Went down the the ticket office this evening and got mine. No queue at all but all windows being used

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670