Plymouth post-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester City 0 : 1 Plymouth Argyle

I don't think I've ever been more depressed about Leicester.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Plymouth match thread

Fcukin shit glad I don't see Leicester play that often if that is the normal style and standard.

It had relegation written all over it. When you only look like scoring through set pieces, you have got problems.

Third division football looking very likely. I wonder what Milan's thinking now. I don't suppose Ollie can justify anything about the current shambles that used to be our club.

Special mentions to Oakley and Hayles who were worse than the absolute dross that was their team mates.Hayles is a joke footballer,I knew when he signed he was shite,he has only served to reinforce my opinion.Was Oakley actually taking part ?

We were Robbed !! gave away a cheap goal and didnt get a penalty when there was a blatant handball inthe box in the last 10 mins.
We will be lucky to survive if all we do is play route one football all the time I thought that Hayles was Crap and the only time we started playing was when Lacszo came on.
:013:

Special mentions to Oakley and Hayles who were worse than the absolute dross that was their team mates.Hayles is a joke footballer,I knew when he signed he was shite,he has only served to reinforce my opinion.Was Oakley actually taking part ?

Tbf i dont think any of them covered themselves in glory. On this evidence though I take your point regarding Hayles.

Tbf i dont think any of them covered themselves in glory. On this evidence though I take your point regarding Hayles.

Like I said they were absolute dross,those par just stood out for being worse than useless

It had relegation written all over it. When you only look like scoring through set pieces, you have got problems.

I repeat my view that from a playing point of view nothing has improved since Holloway arrived. There has been widespread delusion that he has started to ge things right - but that view flies in the face of the results that remain awful - and the standard of play which is often almost unwatchable.

However, the squad does now have greater depth and i still believe that we are strong enough to survive without too much trauma.....but how they are going to sell tickets in numbers for next season, i just wouldn't know.

Too slow, too cumbersome, not a clue,boring, they should fine everyone Ollie included absolutely dire sat it out for 65 mins in a vain hope that someone would be able to do something but ferkin hopeless....gave up came home utterly ferkin fed up with all the lot of 'em :098:

I still don't think we will go down but thats not really the point.We are running to stand still,we are not improving and even his biggest admirers must surely see that Holloway hadn't improved the performances...worrying very worrying.

Last edited:

I repeat my view that from a playing point of view nothing has improved since Holloway arrived. There has been widespread delusion that he has started to ge things right - but that view flies in the face of the results that remain awful - and the standard of play which is often almost unwatchable.

However, the squad does now have greater depth and i still believe that we are strong enough to survive without too much trauma.....but how they are going to sell tickets in numbers for next season, i just wouldn't know.

In a footballing sense, everytime i have seen us over the last year or so i feel that we have been outplayed. Despite the signings we still look weak in the middle imo, and we can never stamp any authority on a game

I still don't think we will go down but thats not really the point.We are running to stand still,we are not improving and even his biggest admirers must surely see that Holloway hadn't improved the performances...worrying very worrying.
His biggest admirers will no doubt say that things have got no better H, I agree. But I think a lot of people will also say things have got significantly worse.

I'm sure there are some people who will think we've got better, but that's only because they aren't allowed to have access to a television or public transport.

In a footballing sense, everytime i have seen us over the last year or so i feel that we have been outplayed. Despite the signings we still look weak in the middle imo, and we can never stamp any authority on a game

We don't seem to have any shape and resort to sticking loads of forwards on in a desperate attempt to sneak a goal.Its like watching a game taking place in a school playground,someone kicks the ball and the rest of the team chase after it

Like I said they were absolute dross,those par just stood out for being worse than useless

Surely, we can't be disappointed with Hayles.

He has always been a useful, journeyman forward, who will get a few goals.

The bloke is now approaching the end of a reasonable career and would only have been wanted by a struggling outfit like ours. You get what you pay for in football like everything else.

What concerns me is that there seems to be a long standing Leicester disease where everyone who joins us tends to get worse not better. I honestly don't know the reason why that should be.

Surely, we can't be disappointed with Hayles.
A little, but he's bound to come in for the worse end of the stick.

I'm more disappointed with Howard than Hayles TBH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566