Plymouth post-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If people are so pissed off,which is understandable,then maybe they should start voting with their feet.Maybe when we start getting crowds of 15 thousand and less arses might start being kicked..just an idea
Already doing it H, I've not been to the last 3 home games despite having a Season Ticket.

i dont think mm has ever suggested that he wants to get involved in on the pitch issues, a good managerial appointment would take care of itself

Already doing it H, I've not been to the last 3 home games despite having a Season Ticket.

It was something my Dad mentioned to me yesterday,he suggested that the Club will only give a shite when the gates start dwindling

i dont think mm has ever suggested that he wants to get involved in on the pitch issues, a good managerial appointment would take care of itself
I don't care what he says, it's his responsibilty what happens on that pitch.

We all know that, and none more so than MM. If we're losing every game, he will step back in and take action.

Maybe they're just not being played in the right formation. If you don't have belief and faith in something, you don't give it your all. Don't blame the players, this is all down to a poor manager, who was obviously punching above his weight at Plymouth.

Logically, i would have thought that Campbell was therefore the best bet to play alongside him.

Would like to see DJ get a run alongside Howard.

Hume is a problem, he wasn't in the game at all on the wing yesterday - not all his own fault. This idea of him on the wing doesn't work - we lose a half-competent striker and gain a not-interested winger. Zalkjo and Bori have started in the same team together what once? twice? And now the experiment of two proper wingers has been given up after all Ollie's moaning?

Are you bothering to offer your ticket to family or friends or is it a complete write-off on match day?

It was something my Dad mentioned to me yesterday,he suggested that the Club will only give a shite when the gates start dwindling

Possibly true, but then they can always blame the fans rather than the team (or, god forbid, the manager) - and they've already pocketed the ST sales for the year

They will be guaranteed to give a shite when we get relegated

Yes mate ,ive started my radiotherapy and went to the match 4 days after have the first lot ,i felt so bad i had to go home this is the first time ive left a game before the end ever :icon_eek:

Chin up mate, really good luck. Keep me informed, really hope this passes quickly and you can get on with your life.

Is it me or does every team that we play look more comfortable on the ball and have more time to play than we do? The fecking ball appears radioactive when we have it, some of the girlies can't wait to get rid of it? I know the pitch is shyte but most of the Plymouth players looked OK with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669