Plymouth post-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Plymouth match thread

Surely, we can't be disappointed with Hayles.

He has always been a useful, journeyman forward, who will get a few goals.

The bloke is now approaching the end of a reasonable career and would only have been wanted by a struggling outfit like ours. You get what you pay for in football like everything else.

What concerns me is that there seems to be a long standing Leicester disease where everyone who joins us tends to get worse not better. I honestly don't know the reason why that should be.

Hayles is giving IH a major problem, due to his insistense on picking him and playing him come hell or high water, questioning his judgement.

Its mystifying to how well the attendances have held up, considering its another season of abject dross:102:.

As I walked back to my car on Saturday I hearfd at least a dozen city fans saying they either wouldnt be coming back or wouldnt be renewing their season tickets. Dont know how much another defeat was clouding their opinion in the short term but it was uncanny how many people were saying it.

As I walked back to my car on Saturday I hearfd at least a dozen city fans saying they either wouldnt be coming back or wouldnt be renewing their season tickets. Dont know how much another defeat was clouding their opinion in the short term but it was uncanny how many people were saying it.

If half of them could find another way of filling their Saturdays they wouldn't go,my guess people go out of habit rather than because they enjoy it

Last edited:

Walsh also said he knew some people will not be re-newing there Boxes next season and not just one or two .

my wife heard him say it on RL at half time i think she said

I think you are right, its certainly the case with me at present.

I don't go but nowadays I'm becoming indifferent to it all.I used to listen to the commentary on LCFC World now I'd much rather watch Soccer Saturday.I expect us to lose nowadays:102:

If half of them could find another way of filling their Saturdays they wouldn't go,my guess people go out of habit rather than because they enjoy it
I think people go out of hope more than expectation.

Every game is the turnaround in our fortunes, every game is the start of a new era for Leicester City football club. We are reluctant to give up our Season Tickets because next year we will be in the Premiership and we don't want to lose our seats because we like them.

We are deluded, we know that, but we are football fans. And so long as we have an opposition and a kick off time, we have hope.

But even the hope is now fading, and it's sad.

Leicester are blessed with fantastic support in terms of numbers, but they are slowly having the piss taken out of them.

I will renew my season ticket, but only because i enjoy the rest of the day i.e beer and breakfast at pub and drinks afterwards, the football becomes and increasing low point of the day.

LATEST CHAMPIONSHIP RELEGATION ODDS.........

CITY 7/2

FANCY A FLUTTER??!!!

I MIGHT SHOVE A TENNER ON.....

:thumbs_do BRING ON DONCASTER AWAY!

People have been saying that for years, though - I've heard people say that many a time after the game (and on messageboards like this !). They said it under Adams, they said it under Levein, and they said it under Kelly

It's all complete bollocks

The only way the number of ST's will fall is if we get relegated, when the part-time Pete's will feck off until we get promoted again

Leicester are blessed with fantastic support in terms of numbers, but they are slowly having the piss taken out of them.

I will renew my season ticket, but only because i enjoy the rest of the day i.e beer and breakfast at pub and drinks afterwards, the football becomes and increasing low point of the day.

I will also renew my season tickets ,as Div 1 should mean them being a bit cheaper :icon_wink

People have been saying that for years, though - I've heard people say that many a time after the game (and on messageboards like this !). They said it under Adams, they said it under Levein, and they said it under Kelly

It's all complete bollocks

The only way the number of ST's will fall is if we get relegated, when the part-time Pete's will feck off until we get promoted again

Hence saying I wasn't sure to what degree their actions were clouded by the result in the short term. It was many more people than I have heard before though.

Sometimes it depresses me more than going down to watch the crap we dish out
Quite a lot of people keep going on about Hume but as I see it if we are playing this narrow type of game hes wasted on the flanks the same as the hungarian is
Yes.... Hume can be a pain in the arse, but he has the skill, but sadly cannot use it to the teams advantage.

I would like to see Fryatt playing behind the front men
to link with the midfield and frontmen, use Howard as the target get D J playing alongside him for the knockdowns
and Fryatt to pick up any stray headers from defenders, the lad has a decent shot on him let him loose.

Quite a lot of people keep going on about Hume but as I see it if we are playing this narrow type of game hes wasted on the flanks the same as the hungarian is
Yes.... Hume can be a pain in the arse, but he has the skill, but sadly cannot use it to the teams advantage.

to link with the midfield and frontmen, use Howard as the target get D J playing alongside him for the knockdowns
and Fryatt to pick up any stray headers from defenders, the lad has a decent shot on him let him loose.

Well sais WR, it often frustrates me that people can't see Hume is a good player and one of our better options.

Plmouth did two mins homework and Howard was marked out the game on sat, and plan b was nowhere to be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669