Premier League 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

glyn

Man U - never change do they? Scrap a late winner away at WBA whilst Chelsea fail to break down Stoke. Amazing how Ferguson gets his players again and again to always believe they are going to win.

Man U - never change do they? Scrap a late winner away at WBA whilst Chelsea fail to break down Stoke. Amazing how Ferguson gets his players again and again to always believe they are going to win.

Or bribe the opposition.

It's all a conspiracy I tells ya.

Great stuff! ManUtd already 2 points clear of Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal. Just need a ManCity defeat tomorrow and they're already well on their way to retaining the title.

Their ability to get late goals under SAF has always been incredible.

How ever much you may hate the Manure thing, you have to admire how he keeps doing it.

I've always liked ManUtd, because of SAF, who I really admire as a manager.

Would much rather see ManUtd win the title than either of the other two title contenders.

It's a shame about Chelsea really, I used to really love that side with Vialli, Zola, Di Matteo, Gullitt etc., as a kid.

Last edited:
thought wayne rooney's hair looked good

It's a shame about Chelsea really, I used to really love that side with Vialli, Zola, Di Matteo, Gullitt etc., as a kid.

You mean the side that also included that cheating twat Erland Johnsen?

Oh yes, I can see why you loved that side :icon_roll

You didn't even mention Dennis Wise.

I was going to say the same. I think I hated that Chelsea side more than I hate the current one! (although Vialli and Zola were very good players to watch)

I think that the only time when I did NOT hate Chelsea was in the 1960's and early 70's.
Started with their arsehole fans from the mid 70's when we always seemed to have run-ins with them in and around Filbert Street and this seemed to go on everytime we played them well into the 90's. Then there followed that travesty in the FA Cup and in recent times Chelski's money buys everything but the European glory that Roman so badly wants. It's almost a pleasure when they eventually get knocked out

I've always liked ManUtd, because of SAF, who I really admire as a manager.

Would much rather see ManUtd win the title than either of the other two title contenders.

Chelsea and who?

Some good news for Chelsea John Mikel Obi -his father has been found alive in the Nigerian city Kano.

Michael Obi was last seen on 12 August in the city of Jos, where his car was found last Wednesday.

Obi Senior told the BBC that he had been kidnapped in Jos before being transferred to Kano.

"I am very stressed," he said.

His abductors are now in police custody in the northern Nigerian city.

The BBC's Yusuf Ibrahim Yakasai says Michael Obi's face shows signs of the beatings that he says he endured during his ordeal.

Last edited:
Average age of the Man Utd first eleven tonight is 23/24! Could be a long time at the top!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669