Premier League 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
finished 8-2, but ironically Arsenal could have had 4 or 5 first half. Same as against Spurs, Man Utd were very open

finished 8-2, but ironically Arsenal could have had 4 or 5 first half.

And Man United could have had 15, they completely dominated Arsenal in both halves. Also, Arsenal should have been down to 9 men in the first half as well.

Last edited:
With all the weakened team excuses that Sky managed to put in for Arsenal prior to kick off you could be forgiven for assuming someone had swapped Wenger's team with Accrington Stanley overnight. Their starting 11 was still stronger than most EPL sides for **** sake.

I can't imagine him being sacked. But I can see him resigning, although perhaps not until the end of the season. He looks like a man under serious pressure and at his age he is probably wondering if it is worth all the crap. He is a rich man after all, and could retire to enjoy his life before he shuffles off. I suspect he may have walked on the back of this result had they also failed to despatch Udinese last week.

Wenger I believe will be at PSG within a couple of years.

However, they will be back and be outsiders for top four this season. The problems will remain however.

It's got the look of La Liga at the mo (Premier League) and I hope it doesn't continue.

It's got the look of La Liga at the mo (Premier League) and I hope it doesn't continue.

It has had that for several years now, only difference is that Chelsea have now changed for ManCity as the second title contender. Still can't believe anyone ever considered Arsenal or Liverpool title contenders.

Last edited:
It has had that for several years now, only difference is that Chelsea have now changed for ManCity as the second title contender. Still can't believe anyone ever considered Arsenal or Liverpool title contenders.

The manner of the victories have never been has high as this though. 5-0 victories against the newly promoted sides but 8-2 and 5-1 against top six teams?

Still think City might wobble to teams that like direct football.

I think for the first time in ages I couldn't pick the top five finishing teams.

Warnock, Barton, Fat Paddy Kenny, Boothroyd, DJ - are QPR the most dislikeable team ever?

Answer: No, but pretty close.

Yakubu just scored an equalise vs Arsenal! :)

<3 that man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670