Premier League 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool. :icon_lol:

And the 'King' in King Kenny always be said sarcastically.

Why sarcastically? He's doing an absolute sterling job there!

I just hope the board give him another £100mil this summer, so he can spend it all on Grant Holt, Shaun Derry and Karl Henry.

I can't believe Balotelli stayed on the pitch as long as he did yesterday. The guy's a maniac.

I can't believe Balotelli stayed on the pitch as long as he did yesterday. The guy's a maniac.

Mancini has said that Balotelli is unlikely to play again this season now and may be sold in the summer, as he's too much of a risk.

Mancini has said that Balotelli is unlikely to play again this season now and may be sold in the summer, as he's too much of a risk.

Balotelli to start up front with Tevez in the next game then?

Red card for QPR unheld - very poor decision by the panel. Do they even look at the video or just read the refs report.

It was fairly obvious that Balotelli was going to get sent off eventually. Really pleased that Arsenal won and they thoroughly deserved it. Wouldn't mind the Toon creeping into 4th ahead of Chelsea & Spurs.

Liverpool have another keeper sent off, Doni red carded they could be struggling for a keeper for the semi-final

Wigan beat Man U tonight, title race back on although I still think Man C will drop more points. But then I thought Man U wouldn't drop another point, so what do I know.

Wigan beat Man U tonight, title race back on although I still think Man C will drop more points. But then I thought Man U wouldn't drop another point, so what do I know.

Great win for Wigan. Can't see Man City making up 5 points but would be nice.

How is it that two teams from Greater Manchester play each other and there are seven thousand spare seats? Wigan fans really not showing up for support.

Last edited:
They'll make up 3 points if they beat Man U.
If they win all their games it only needs Man U to draw one (last day of the season at Sunderland?) and the title will be decided on goal difference.

Manchester derby will certainly be interesting, I will be cheering Man C on.

I think last night was just a tease just to prolongue the pain for the blue side. Goes to show how important Scholes has been this season for Man U.

Red card for QPR unheld - very poor decision by the panel. Do they even look at the video or just read the refs report.

Completely agree. Don't know how they can even think that there was any way they could uphold the referee's decision. FA are becoming more of a joke each season.

kkkultv1k20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670