Premier League 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the ****ers. And they should have handed out knives and syringes full of HIV-positive blood before the end so they'd have something to wave about while they were amongst the players and officials.

That would just be ****ing stupid.

i see Man City have returned around 900 tickets for the game against Arsenal at the weekend priced at £62:icon_eek:

i see Man City have returned around 900 tickets for the game against Arsenal at the weekend priced at £62:icon_eek:

Please tell me this is not true. If it is then I am with the nutters who dont want us to go up.

An alert linesman

Last edited by a moderator:

The Independent understands that the Professional Game Match Officials Limited (PGMOL), the body that assigns referees and assistants to games, took a dim view of Brooks' actions and today stood him down for the game at the Hawthorns tonight.

It is not clear exactly why PGMOL managing director Mike Riley has taken such issue with Brooks' comments to Lescott after the game
:icon_roll

Stating the flaming obvious
Chelsea interim boss Rafael Benitez has conceded his side will not win the Premier League title.

The European champions are 13 points behind leaders Manchester United going into Sunday's match with Arsenal.

"In terms of the league I don't think we can do it," Benitez said.

Fulham are now complaing about ticket prices at Old Trafford after agreeing to a price of £45 they find Manure are offering their own fans £5 off if they are a season ticket holder or member. Apparently against the rules of the competion as the same offer should have been made to the Fulham supporters.

People had better start saving now for when we make it to the remier league

Yup, save up for a nice big TV and a decent internet connection as you'll be able to watch all the games via the internet from the comfort of your sofa!

Villa in free fall 2-0 down to Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69