Premier League 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newcastle have put on some good entertainment lately, but I doubt anyone up there is pleased with 6-11 and 0 points in the two last games. Despite that it was at Old T and Emirates

Newcastle have put on some good entertainment lately, but I doubt anyone up there is pleased with 6-11 and 0 points in the two last games. Despite that it was at Old T and Emirates

First team in the Premier League to score 3 in 2 consecutive games and lose both games.

QPR's victory over Chelsea last night ensures that Derby maintain their record of being relegated from the Premier League with the fewest points (11). :081:

QPR were odds of 11 - 1 to beat Chelsea

When I told a QPR-supporting colleague this yesterday morning, he said he would save his money even at 100/1.

Plenty of journos/players though saying that it happens a lot more than you'd think. Seems Man City's main problem is a lack of fencing at the training ground more than anything...

I think Balotelli has had (publicised) scraps with Kompany, Richards, Yaya (twice) and maybe Kolo too in the last couple of years. The odd one between players doesn't surprise me too much, but I wouldn't expect it to happen with a manager!

I love Balotelli, but he seems to have become more and more of a liability, so wouldn't be surprised if they try to get rid/get him out on loan soon.

Well they have done it again!!!!
Bradford 3 Aston Villa 1 in the Semi Final 1st Leg of the League Cup
Well done Bradford.

They were simply amazing.

Thought the stewards should have let the long suffering fans have a moment of fun with a pitch invasion but hey, modern football is shit at times.

They were simply amazing.

Thought the stewards should have let the long suffering fans have a moment of fun with a pitch invasion but hey, modern football is shit at times.
Yeah, the ****ers. And they should have handed out knives and syringes full of HIV-positive blood before the end so they'd have something to wave about while they were amongst the players and officials.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47