Premier League 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't be playing much of that glory, glory football under Nuno will they? Mourinho 2.0 but without the history.

I ****ing love it.

He won't ask for too much money and should at least keep them mid table while they look for someone they actually want.
Think I heard on the radio that he has a massive amount of back room staff something like 20 though I could of misheard

Surprised and slightly concerned by Benitez and Everton.
It depends really. I think back to MON being a bit out of touch when he was at the latter stages of his managerial career and wonder whether Benitez still has it. He’s a long time removed from competing at the top end, so can he still do it?

It depends really. I think back to MON being a bit out of touch when he was at the latter stages of his managerial career and wonder whether Benitez still has it. He’s a long time removed from competing at the top end, so can he still do it?
I seem to remember similar thoughts from most people about a certain loveable Italian we hired a few years ago.

He's a boring **** of a manager.

It shows no ambition from Everton who are making it absolutely clear that they just throw money at absolutely everything because they haven't got a flying **** what they are doing.

They have no strategy, no long term plan and absolutely no ****ing chance of winning anything.

And as for Wolves, well who gives a ****.

He's a boring **** of a manager.

It shows no ambition from Everton who are making it absolutely clear that they just throw money at absolutely everything because they haven't got a flying **** what they are doing.

They have no strategy, no long term plan and absolutely no ****ing chance of winning anything.

And as for Wolves, well who gives a ****.
Yep, all I associate Benitez with is dull, spoiling football and him whinging.

They might have some success in the short term but it won’t come cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669