Premier League 2020-21

fitz

Anyway. Sheff Utd won their first game of the season....lolz

Anyone see Wilder trying his best to null and void the season at full time by wiping his runny nose every 3 seconds and shaking hands with everyfucker? Sly

Robin127

Anyway. Sheff Utd won their first game of the season....lolz

Anyone see Wilder trying his best to null and void the season at full time by wiping his runny nose every 3 seconds and shaking hands with everyfucker? Sly
Come on you've got to want them to get more than 11 points.

FOX Franks

Manchester. United. Are. Going. To. Win. The. League

I don’t want them to but seriously - they squirm wins out of absolutely nothing. Seems a lot more likely now then it did a few weeks ago.

camberwell fox

I don’t want them to but seriously - they squirm wins out of absolutely nothing. Seems a lot more likely now then it did a few weeks ago.
Wash yer mouth out.

give_us_a_wave

Ominously reminiscent of Ferguson's last season. Won the league despite being unimpressive all year. Everyone else just farted about doing **** all & they walked it. Worst PL season ever, dull as **** from start to finish.

They've already replicated the get dumped out of Europe early part.

I ****ing hope not though, even if it means the Scouse have to win it again.

mabrah

They do have a decent clutch of players, some with good experience. It's not beyond the realms of possibility that they could get it together between them and take Ole along for the ride.

FOX Franks

Thank god Arsenal are still shit then. For a moment I thought there was going to be a full on media spunkfest about Arteta’s brilliance

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester Utd1940
2Manchester City1838
3Leicester1938
4Liverpool1834
5Tottenham 1833
6Everton1732
7West Ham Utd1932
8Chelsea1929
9Southampton1829
10Arsenal1927