Premier League 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manure will go top no doubt, and man city will likely win their two games in hand. Spurs are likely going to win their game in hand too, so, after all that, the top five of the league would look a bit like this...

Manure 36 shitty poo cheaty points
Man City 35 paid for moany git whinge points
Liverpool 33 plastic scouser klopp shite points
Spurs 32 entitled wank moody points
Leicester 32 well made points

One evening the Formula One tycoon Eddie Jordan pulls up in his boat and casually invites Lampard and his girlfriend for dinner with Bono. “I’m not a huge music fan,” Lampard admits, which may explain why the pair get on so well.

Were he the sort of manager prone to introspection or self-analysis, this might be an appropriate moment for Lampard to reflect that the qualities that earned him the Chelsea job may not necessarily be those best suited to keeping it.

Jonathan Liew is wasted on football..

“Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp felt his side were denied a clear penalty in Monday's Premier League defeat at Southampton and said other teams would have been awarded one.

The German told Sky Sports: "The best situations we had were with Sadio having the ball at his feet.

"For anyone to say he is a diver is the biggest joke in the world. He tries to stay on his feet. He had two situations where other teams would get a penalty for it.”

:icon lol:

“Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp felt his side were denied a clear penalty in Monday's Premier League defeat at Southampton and said other teams would have been awarded one.

The German told Sky Sports: "The best situations we had were with Sadio having the ball at his feet.

"For anyone to say he is a diver is the biggest joke in the world. He tries to stay on his feet. He had two situations where other teams would get a penalty for it.”

:icon lol:

Penalties awarded to PL clubs since Liverpool appointed Klopp ...

Leicester - 45
Man City - 43
Man Utd - 41
Palace - 36
Liverpool - 30
Chelsea - 29
Spurs - 28
Everton - 25
Southampton - 25
Arsenal - 24

I'm really surprised that no player has come out yet and said '**** this'.

There are two players at Newcastle (Lascelles and Saint-Maximin) that have been out for some time now and have apparently been very unwell.

I now know a couple of very fit and healthy younger people that have been seriously ill. One has been recovering for months and is still nowhere near okay. The idea that footballers should be around each other and travelling around the country just seems stupid.

This illness will kill someone in football or at least wreck some careers by knackering up hearts/lungs.

Still, as long as get to watch our fix of football each week, that's what matters.

Still, as long as get to watch our fix of football each week, that's what matters.
Do you really think it's the fans' desire to watch a match that is the prime mover here? I would share the blame three ways; firstly the TV companies and their greed for profit, then the clubs and players who just seem to think they are 'the rules', and lastly the national and football authorities for allowing it to happen. I've been as addicted to the game as anybody but I get nothing from watching something which seems akin to a training game in an empty stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263