Premier League 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fortunately for us the people who appointed a non manager at Chelsea are still there.

Imo the appointment was an insult to managers who have worked there ass off at this level and below.

FL has **** all experience, **** all achievement and no ****ing idea what he's doing, a job that was thoroughly undeserved.

Fortunately for us the people who appointed a non manager at Chelsea are still there.

Imo the appointment was an insult to managers who have worked there ass off at this level and below.

FL has **** all experience, **** all achievement and no ****ing idea what he's doing, a job that was thoroughly undeserved.
But thankfully, very good news for the rest of the teams looking to finish in the top 4 to 6.

oh don't start ;)

I suspect Frankie was the peoples choice, a sentimental selection, rather than one based on cold managerial acumen. Without disrespecting him (though believe me, that'd come both easily and naturally to me) he'd only come from Derby. Not like it was Celtic or anything... oh, hang on... umm....

Whatever, yep, I can see his days being numbered.
Betting on him replacing Lennon? And the media having a spaff fest on Gerrard vs Lampard?

that’s right.

I was thinking: who would hire Lampard if Chelsea sacked him? Surely nobody of note, so why on earth is he qualified to manage Chelsea.

Same with Ole.

Quite a bit of genuine pressure building for old Frank, according to the Chelsea writers in The Athletic.

that’s right.

I was thinking: who would hire Lampard if Chelsea sacked him? Surely nobody of note, so why on earth is he qualified to manage Chelsea.

Same with Ole.
Ole's achievements in Norway were very impressive, so he earned the opportunity at least - which Lampard did not. I'm increasingly finding it hard to say Ole's done a bad job too

Ole's achievements in Norway were very impressive, so he earned the opportunity at least - which Lampard did not. I'm increasingly finding it hard to say Ole's done a bad job too

Don’t entirely disagree. Still, would you fancy him in charge of Leicester? Not for me.

****ing tiresome isn't it?

Pundits a month ago = "Chelsea...genuine title challengers?" Pundits today = "Chelsea...club in crisis?"

It was exactly the ****ing same with Spurs a month earlier. Now Spurs have won a game it'll soon be back to being a title challenge.

All about Man U now...until they lose 2 on the spin then they'll be washed up & hopeless.

Surely it must be about time to sack all of these ****ing idiots & just put some cartoons on?

Pundits a month ago = "Chelsea...genuine title challengers?" Pundits today = "Chelsea...club in crisis?"

It was exactly the ****ing same with Spurs a month earlier. Now Spurs have won a game it'll soon be back to being a title challenge.

All about Man U now...until they lose 2 on the spin then they'll be washed up & hopeless.

Surely it must be about time to sack all of these ****ing idiots & just put some cartoons on?
I can’t do it anymore. If I don’t read about it on here I’m pretty much unaware of what’s going on outside of Leicester.

I can’t do it anymore. If I don’t read about it on here I’m pretty much unaware of what’s going on outside of Leicester.

Same here tother than articles about Xg. How am I supposed to tell who the better team was without that?

Superlative journalism, since no one appears to have the attention span that someone is doing “ok”

In all seriousness, how can it be right to close everything except key services and allow football to continue?

Especially with the bunch of wankers in several PL clubs that have been flagrantly defying the existing rules over recent weeks without any kind of punishment.

It doesn't sit well with me.

I'd also say that the chances of us resuming our EL campaign in six weeks are no more than 50/50.

how can it be right to close everything except key services and allow football to continue?

That's not what's happening, and that's not what happened in the first lockdown.
Anyone who can't work at home can continue to go to work. There will be people working in offices, factories and warehouses etc just like there was last spring. Some will decide to close, but others will continue as normal.

Football had already stopped before the first lockdown, but I don't think there was any legal reason why they couldn't have continued, with no crowds.

Elite sport is exempt from the new restrictions - all other organised sport is done with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566