Premier League 2020-21

SilverFox

Brighton v Man U. Just putting it out there... Man U is cancer. Hate them. Utterly hate them.

fox58

Newcastle equalise with a VAR penalty In the 97th minute at Spuds

Feriol

Anybody else see the Dier handball?

Am I the only one who thinks the penalty is right? The pundits defending Dier say he has no control over his arm and isn't looking at the ball. But I think he should have control of his arm and if your throwing it around, especially when you don't know where the ball is you can't complain.

City Fan

Am I the only one who thinks the penalty is right? The pundits defending Dier say he has no control over his arm and isn't looking at the ball. But I think he should have control of his arm and if your throwing it around, especially when you don't know where the ball is you can't complain.
Should never be a pen.

popillius

I think it is a penalty as well. I'm convinced he knew what he was doing.

popillius

Another excellent day for Everton. How good would they be if they didn't have a manager that was 'finished' and hadn't signed such an overrated flubber as Rodriguez....

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Everton513
2Aston Villa412
3Liverpool510
4Leicester59
5Arsenal59
6Tottenham 58
7Chelsea58
8West Ham Utd57
9Leeds Utd47
10Manchester City47