Premier League 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite stat of the week was that Guardiola has spent 400 MILLION on defenders. They can't defend worth a toss.

The bloke is a massive blagger, He hasn't improved any team he's ever managed.
Barca were already brilliant when he took over & Messi was just hitting his stride.
Bayern didn't get any better despite him spunking cash everywhere & City won the Prem under Mancini & Pellegrini before him.
He's got one job to do: Win the Champions League.
Not even a final appearance so far at 2 clubs despite spending more money than a central bank.

Plus losing a semi-final to Spurs...who at that point had lost more consecutive semi-finals than any club in living memory.

Underachieving, entitled ****. Failing upwards.

Should stand for Parliament.

My favourite stat of the week was that Guardiola has spent 400 MILLION on defenders. They can't defend worth a toss.

Barca were already brilliant when he took over & Messi was just hitting his stride.
Bayern didn't get any better despite him spunking cash everywhere & City won the Prem under Mancini & Pellegrini before him.
Not even a final appearance so far at 2 clubs despite spending more money than a central bank.

Plus losing a semi-final to Spurs...who at that point had lost more consecutive semi-finals than any club in living memory.

Get off the fence man.

@Jeff , has BN got two accounts?

On a serious note though yes I love this post.
Guardiola’s hugely overrated for me.

Man City spend as much money on defenders each season as Zambia do on their military defence.

Man City spend as much money on defenders each season as Zambia do on their military defence.
Since I don't recall Zambia being invaded recently maybe they should get their defence minister in at the Etihad?

Probably not corrupt enough for Man City though.

Maguire has just cheered me up, he messed up then pulled his own player to the ground so Tottenham could score. Hilarious

Haha this resulting is definitely making Sunday a bit better now!

I know we were on the wrong end of a shitter today but this seasons Sunday football has been bloody good entertainment!

**** me.

After Man City's results last week & yesterday I thought they may as well give the Scouse the trophy now.

Maybe not.

What the **** is going on? Villa are average even when they hit their best form.

5-1. Man U and Liverpool making our own shit show look tame in comparison.

Proof it's the best league in the world though. Even the smaller teams can attract world class talent these days. Could well see a new champion again this season?

The number of goals. The freak results. The impossible to predict home and away form.

It's all because this isn't real football. It's just TV entertainment.

Football without fans isn't real. Put fans back into grounds and loads of these scorelines/performances wouldn't be happening. It's fake.

Cheap laugh time:

My fantasy league back four this week -

Wan-Bissaka
Alexander-Arnold
Van Dijk
Castagne

All because they were up against toothless attacks unlikely to cause them problems.

I was 6th in a private league of 24 yesterday morning....currently 17th

**** off Brendan. I'm coming for your job.

The number of goals. The freak results. The impossible to predict home and away form.

It's all because this isn't real football. It's just TV entertainment.

Football without fans isn't real. Put fans back into grounds and loads of these scorelines/performances wouldn't be happening. It's fake.

Absolutely. It's like one of those awful football films they used to make.

Yesterday's Hero & When Saturday Comes spring to mind.

Fantastical bollocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265